Teasers

So, for my new book, a few of you were unsure of what you wanted to read so here are the first chapters of the books and I added a few new books aswell
enjoy :) x

Taylor swift hates me
{avia}
I walked around the office. celebrities walked past me everywhere but I didn't know most of them. I was carrying mum and dads Starbucks to thier room when I saw someone I knew.
Weather it was the long white dress or the short blonde hair that gave it away, there stood Taylor swift. my idol. I ran up to her l and Emmi must of saw me run because she looked over and ran after me.
"TAYLOR" I shouted "TAYLOR OVER HERE!"
Still running, I tripped on my undone lace and fell right into her. the brown coffee spilt all over her crisp white dress. she looked down on me with a evil grin. what have I done. not to her. no. Emmi started singing the "it will be ok" song which we made up when someone was angry at us. Taylor looked at Emmi sharply witch caused her to be quite.
"Um, if you don't mind me, I have a meeting with shay butler to attend to"
I looked at my sister with fear in my eyes

It came from up there

{Emmi}
I was on my way to the bathroom when I heard it. noises coming from the attic. I shrugged it of at first, thinking it was just shay or someone but soon realised, I was home alone. it sounded like people, 2 of them. it can't be. how would the get up there anyway?. Maybe I should check it out.
Cautiously, I pulled down the ladder. wait. I could get murderd if I go up there. but what if the people need help? Why else would they be in my attic? One step at a time, I made my way up the ladder. once at the top, I saw two children, one a similar age to me, one slightly younger looking. both were cowerd in a corner.

I'll never get better

{Emmi}

I threw up again for the 3rd time this hour. things weren't going to plan. I was feeling light headed so I told my mom and she told me to go outside for some fresh air and she will keep an eye out for me. I leaned over the balcony from my parents room and started crying. what was wrong with me? All of a sudden my body collapsed and started shaking I lost control and couldn't stop. I hit my head on the wooden floor and that's all I remember. now I'm in a hospital room, hooked up to wires and having lots of scans done. I don't know what was wrong with me but I heard the word "eplesie" or something similar being thrown around here and there. I felt the weird feeling again, the one I had before my last shake, I started to cry and shake, less violently that before but still hard.

Adopted by the shaytards

{Kelly}

I walked into the main hall, admiring my new surroundings. I hoped it would just be me, shay and Colette but as he door slammed shut, a boy with short blackish brown hair poked his head around the door and his face lit up when he saw me, unlike mine who's face fell. I recognised the family from somewhere, but where? Before I knew it, I was surrounded by kids. even the cousins were over.
"Oh kel, our friends are coming over later, they used be you tubers but unfortunately split up" shay said
"Oh cool, what are thier names?" I asked
"Uh, Connor, jc, kian, Ricky, Trevor and sam"