Chapter 211-220

Looking at the beast-like people below, many people present secretly sucked in a breath of cold air, but the stunned expression on their faces turned into a look of excitement after Ji Hu had no breath.

"Hahaha is really happy, as expected of a ruthless man!"

"Yuanjian actually won the eighth game. In two days, do you think he will be the first person to walk out from here?

" The cheers from the crowd came, but some people looked in the direction of the Wang family, and some said with a smile like watching a play.

In fact, it turned out that the people present knew very well that the people of these noble families would not let people walk out of here alive. This was just a game when he was bored, and he would definitely not let a scene out of control happen.

There is no doubt that tomorrow's Yuanjian will be beheaded no matter what, he has no way to take a step forward.

Hearing the excited cheers all around, Yuan Jian in the arena finally stopped biting. At this time, his mouth was full of tiger skin and hair, and half of his face was stained with scarlet blood, and his messy hair All were covered in blood.

From a distance, his whole person seems to have crawled out of the area, and he looks extraordinarily infiltrating.

The eyes of the fierce tiger under him were still staring at the boss, as if he couldn't believe that he had died like this. Yuan Jian, who was pressing down on it, exhausted his strength and finally collapsed completely.

He was breathing heavily, and his heart was up and down quickly, allowing the blood in his mouth to flow out. He raised his eyes and looked at the immortal cultivators who were cheering for his victory. His eyes were dead silent, no one knew what he was thinking at this time. .

The duel has already come to an end, and soon there will be personnel below to drag Ji Hu's body down. As for Yuanjian, who was unable to move on the ground, he was also kicked back to the iron fence.

Soon, calm was restored in the battlefield.

However, the people on the platform are still enthusiastic, and there is obviously the next game. Just like just now, everyone took out the spirit stones and started betting. They seem to enjoy this method.

Fu Yan, who was behind, didn't move from beginning to end, until Yuan Jian came off the stage, and she slowly retracted her gaze. I have to say that he appreciates the spirit of the other party a little.

Now that Fuyan is the palace lord of Shuanghua Palace, he naturally wants to expand his power as soon as possible. This kind of doomed man is a very good thug.

But in this environment, Fu Yan thought about it and still wasn't ready to cause trouble. After all, there are many aristocratic families in Xuehai City, and naturally there will be experts in the Mahayana period. She doesn't have the time to deal with them now.

So Fu Yan didn't think much about it, and the arena behind was not much to watch. She just sat for a while, and then got up and walked out of the still-hot Colosseum.

Because of the popularity of the Colosseum, there are many luxurious restaurants nearby. Fuyan wanted to inquire about the news, so he did not rush out of the city, but turned around and entered a restaurant.

She plans to rest here for the night, and then continue her journey out of the city tomorrow morning.

Soon, night falls.

Because of the end of the Colosseum, the restaurant that had been quiet for most of the afternoon finally became lively. Groups of cultivators walked into the restaurant, the excitement on their faces had not yet completely subsided, and from time to time they still pulled the beside them. People sigh about winning or losing today's battlefield.

In a room in the middle of the corridor on the third floor, Fu Yan reached out and pushed open a window inside, and then sat quietly beside her. From her, she could just see the picture in the restaurant lobby below.

There is a shielding formation in her room, but you can't see the inside from the outside.

Despite this, Fu Yan did not look sideways at the restaurant, but reached out and landed on the table, her fair and slender fingers tapping on the table one after another.

Ten years have passed, and Bai Yueli didn't realize that she came out. She should have practiced in the Demon Realm, but she didn't know what happened to Shui Liuqing and Ming Xi. The latter should have grown into a big girl.

There is also Xiaoyao Tuanzi, when Fuyan entered the test suddenly, it didn't keep up with her, and she didn't know if she missed her master, so don't mindlessly forget herself.

Thinking of this, Fu Yan couldn't help laughing, thinking that with the temperament of Xiaoyaodanzi, it might be possible.

While thinking about it, in fact, Fu Yan's fourth-order mental power has already filled the entire restaurant lobby, and the voices below are also introduced into her ears one by one, but they are all unimportant things, which did not let her draw interest. matter.

He picked up the teacup and took a sip, just when Fuyan was helplessly preparing to withdraw his mental power, he finally heard something big.

"This corpse deceitful Taoist is really powerful. I heard that two immortals joined forces this time, but they failed to eradicate him."

"No, the corpse deceitful Taoist was born five years ago. Many talented disciples of the sect powers caused quite a storm on the road at that time." The

corpse and the deceitful Taoist? Fu Yan paused for a moment. He had never heard of such a person before, and he was probably not a good person after hearing his name.

"What? You said about the sacrifice five years ago, my senior brother was one of the survivors that night. I heard from him that most of the disciples who went to do the task at that time died at the hands of the corpse. When he came out, many people lost their tongues."

"I have to say, this corpse trickster is really scary, and he was able to keep secretly refining corpses in various parts of the mainland. Even the immortals joined forces and failed to kill him completely."

"Hmph, it's just some side talk, and can't enter the stage at all, just watch, sooner or later he will get backlash."

"..."

Listening to their discussions, Only then did Fu Yan understand that this corpse trickster should be a big variable in the past ten years. Everyone knows how many souls it takes to refine a corpse. It is no wonder that immortals will take action if they fly into the sky in this way.

She thought that she had broken through to the Mahayana period, so she would not have to worry too much, but now it seems that her strength is still not enough, and she is helpless when she encounters this corpse deceitful Taoist.

Thinking of this, Fu Yan shook his head helplessly.

In the following time, it was not until the middle of the night that Fuyan finally heard some news about Demon Domain.

It turned out that the Heavenly Tribulation of the Demon Lord has passed.

According to what they said, the Heavenly Tribulation of the Demon Lord happened three years ago. At that time, the entire Demon Territory was almost turned into a sea of ​​thunder and lightning. Ordinary creatures did not dare to approach it easily. .

For this catastrophe, it seems that no one has expected it to be so fierce, but it is not so unexpected. After all, how long has this devil been alive, no one seems to be able to give one Correct answer.

After the cultivation base reaches the level of immortals, the calamities suffered will be more and more severe each time, and the ability to summon such a strong calamity shows how unfathomable the strength of the devil is.

This catastrophe lasted for more than half a year.

However, at the moment when the calamity disappeared, the entire Demon Lord was suddenly automatically closed, and no one could easily break in for a while, so whether the Demon Lord successfully survived this calamity is an answer that no one knows. .

But now three years have passed, and the Demon Domain still has no intention of unsealing it. Everyone can probably guess what it is. It is estimated that the Demon Lord may have really fallen. The automatic closure is also to prevent the major forces from entering.

It is precisely because of this that I heard that there have been many sect forces that have been around the corner recently, and they seem to want to go to the Demon Realm to carefully check whether the Demon Lord is dead or alive.

When he heard this, Fu Yan in the room frowned imperceptibly, but there was no other expression on his delicate face.

Naturally, she was not interested in the life and death of the Demon Lord, but was worried about whether Bai Yueli would be affected, but after seeing that the other party's aura was still intact, Fu Yan was slightly relieved.

In fact, as early as Bai Yueli told herself that when she was about to go back to the Demon Realm, the two left a breath of life origin on each other, so that they could feel whether the other party was safe or not.

Now it seems that Bai Yueli is not in any danger.

However, knowing the thoughts between the major forces, Fuyan also knew that if the Demon Lord really fell, this apparent calm would eventually be broken, so she still went to the Demon Domain this time.

Thinking about this, Fu Yan in the room gradually put away her mind. She got up and closed the window, ignoring the various sounds outside. Instead, he turned around and sat on the bed and started meditating, preparing to practice until tomorrow morning.

During the midnight reincarnation, Fu Yan suddenly heard a ping-pong sound outside, as if many people were searching for something.

The practice was disturbed, and Fu Yan on the bed was naturally not very happy. Just when she opened her eyes again, she suddenly felt a strong smell of blood in the air.

Seeing this, Fu Yan couldn't help but regain her senses instantly, only to see that before she had time to make a move, a burst of red blood light flashed in the room, and the next moment a figure appeared on the floor.

There was no good place on the man's body, Fu Yan just glanced at it, and he could feel that the other's bones and blood were about to collapse into a mass of mud.

Fu Yan frowned unconsciously.

This person was actually Yuanjian in the Colosseum during the day, but for some reason, he appeared on the floor of his room without warning at this moment, his breath was still alive, and he was obviously still alive.

Fu Yan raised her eyes slightly, and met a line of sight in the hazy light. Those eyes hidden behind the messy hair were staring at her on the bed.

After reacting, Fu Yan understood something in an instant. This person obviously knew that there was only one dead end for him to play tomorrow, so he escaped.

It's just that she was a little curious. What means did Yuan Jian use to escape from the Colosseum, but the price was definitely not small. The sound outside the restaurant was probably searching for him who escaped.

This person is really a ruthless person, ruthless enough to face opponents and ruthless to himself, and his desire to survive is even more ruthless.

Fu Yan remembered that the last time she saw this desire to survive, it was still on Shui Liuqing. If Shui Liuqing was not decisive enough to sign a master-servant contract with herself, she would have died at her hands.

As if thinking of something, Fu Yan in the dark could not help but slightly raise the corners of his lips.

"Knock knock!" There

was a knock on the door outside.