(Past event) Chapter 1

(The picture above is what Phoenix looks like)

Phoenix's Pov: 

I started shifting a little in the small cardboard box I was in, It was my new home in the galaxy. I just basically lived in a dark alley way in a cardboard box, I mean it's better than living in trash I guess. Things in the galaxy were a lot different than on earth, I mean what do I really expect this is the galaxy not earth. I was quite young when I first arrived here probably at least 6-8 years old. My parents raised me to be a kind and honest child and to never steal from others and I listened to them I was always kind, I always told the truth even in very bad situations and never stole from anyone, and yet here I am today 17 years old and since things are different in the galaxy I've just turned against my parents sayings and now I'm kinda mean, sarcastic, stubborn I still at least have my good humor so that's good, I lie and I now have to steal on order to survive. Well I can survive for thousands of years but I also need things to. So here I am just in my Phoenix form sleeping in a cardboard box and along with that laying on top of a coat that I usually use to hide my face when I go out to steal a few credits from random people. I then slowly started opening my eyes and started to stretch and then transformed back into my normal somewhat human form letting my fire colored wings spread out and get some space. After I was done stretching I then looked at my bag that was full of credits that were right next to my cardboard box. I reached for the bag and opened it just to see that I only have 4 credits. I groaned as I saw the amount of credits I had, I mean It is my fault since I spent most of my credits on some armor and I few guns and weapons. I sighed and closed the bag of credits and attached it to my belt that was also carrying my sword. I then grabbed my black coat from the cardboard box and put it on also putting the hood up so it was just showing the bottom of my face and not revealing my golden cat like eyes. After I was done getting ready I walked out of the valley and just pretended to be normal. And yes I know what your thinking Oh Of CoRsE iT's pErFeCtLy NoRmAl FoR SoMe rAnDoM GiRl To Be iN a BlAcK cOaT aNd NoT Be sUsPiCiOuS. Well I mean in the galaxy it works different okay? As I was walking I then came across some type of bridge that had a nice small little view of the people that were below you. I decided to stay up here and observe the people that were here to see if they had any credit bags with them. My eyes are built like a hawk I see someone with a credit bag It would then almost be like as if I had the ability to look through things since I would know how many credits are in the bag. I would mostly know how many credits are in the bag by length, weight and size. For a few minutes I didn't really find that many good credit bags most only had like 10 credits or less. Gosh so many people here were broke on earth It's a lot more east to steal from people since they had a lot of money. After I wanted to give up and go back "Home" by the corner of my eye I saw a Raccoon and some tree guy. As I observed the both of the species my eyes widened with happiness. The Raccoon apparently had at least 20 credits in his bag. Now that could probably get me a few important things for once. I then teleported near the area the Raccoon and the tree guy were at and then went invisible. I started sneaking up on the raccoon from behind. "I am Groot" said the tree guy who I guess his name is Groot. The Raccoon scoffed. "Yeah right someone would be behind me and steal my credits if I whether to leave them out in the open" said the Raccoon. I slightly scoffed cause boy was he wrong. Just as I was about to grab the credits I forgot that Raccoons have a good sense of smell and Hearing. So the moment I took a step forward to take the credits he heard it. "What hell was that?" Said the Raccoon. Before things took a further turn I grabbed the credits and turned back visible and ran. "Hey! Get back here!" Yelled the Raccoon as him and Groot started running after me. I kept looking back and forth to make sure they didn't catch on to me. The moment I came across a different alley way I ran into it and started panting.