Chapter 10

Third person Pov

"You call that figured it out!" Rocket asked. "We're gonna rob the guys who just beat us senseless" Phoenix said. "Oh, you want to talk about senseless" Peter asked. "How about one of you try saving us by blowing us up" Peter said. "We we're only gonna blow you up if they didn't turn you over!" Rocket exclaimed. "And How on earth were they gonna turn us over when both of you only gave them a count to five?" Peter asked. "We didn't have time to work out the minutiae of the plan" Phoenix said. "This is what we get for acting altruistically" Rocket said. "I am Groot" Groot said. "They are ungrateful"Phoenix said. "What's important now is we get the Ravagers army to help us save Xandar" Gamora said. "So we can give the stone to Yondu?" Phoenix asked. "Who's just gonna sell it to somebody even worse?" Rocket said. "We'll figure that part out later" Peter said. "We have to stop Ronan" Gamora said. "How?" Phoenix and Rocket asked in sync. "I have a plan" Peter said. "You've got a plan" Rocket asked. "Yes" Peter said. "First of all, your copying us from when we said that we had a plan" Phoenix said. "No, I'm not" Peter said. "People say that all the time. It's not that unique of a thing to say" Peter said. "Secondly, we don't even believe you have a plan" Rocket said. "I have part of a plan!" Peter said slightly raising his voice. "What percentage of a plan do you have?" Drax asked. "You don't get to ask questions after the nonsense you pulled on knowhere" Gamora said. "I just saved Quill" Drax said. "We've already established that you destroying the ship that I'm on is not saving me" Peter said. "When did we establish it" Peter said. "Like three seconds ago!" Peter yelled. "I wasn't listening. I was thinking of something else" Drax said. "She's right you don't get an opinion" Phoenix said. "What percentage? Since you said part of a plan StarShit!" Phoenix yelled. "I don't know. Twelve percent" Peter replied. "Twelve percent!?" Phoenix exclaimed then both her and Rocket started laughing. "Those are fake laughs." Peter said. "Their real!" Rocket exclaimed. "Totally fake" Peter said. "Those are the most real, authentic, hysterical laughs of our entire life because that is not a plan" Phoenix said. "It's barley a concept" Gamora said. "Your taking their side" Peter said. "I am Groot" Groot said. "So what if it's better than 11%" Phoenix asked. "What the hell does that have to do with anything" Rocket asked. "Thank you, Groot. Thank you" Peter said. "Oh you shut the fuck up Starbitch" Phoenix said. "You say one more terrible nickname I will literally throw you out the ship"Peter said. "Then do it then I don't give a fuck!" Phoenix yelled. "And if you do, you can go fuck yourself!" Phoenix yelled. "And I won't care if you throw me out the ship cause I will then freeze to death in less than a second! And I won't even care I die cause I wanted to die anyway! I didn't even want to be born and be brought to the world! So do it I don't care if I die I want to die! I hate myself and want to die okay!" Phoenix yelled. It was just silence everyone looking towards Phoenix. Phoenix then realized everything that she had just said and looked away from everyone. "Wow.. that's just" Peter said. "Shut up" Phoenix said. "Phoe-" Peter said but got cut off. "Shut up! Shut the fuck up!" Phoenix yelled. Phoenix then growled and looked at the ground. "If you need me You'll see my dead corpse body on my bedroom floor" Phoenix said then teleported to her room. "Wow, I never knew she felt like that Peter said. "Just let her cool down. This has happened a few times in the past and present" Rocket said. Rockets ears then twitched and he then heard Phoenix crying in her room. "I'll be back" Rocket said and went to go see Phoenix.  After Rocket had reached Phoenix's room he then slightly knocked on the door with his pointer finger. "Go away" Phoenix said on the other side of the door. "It's me Phoenix" Rocket said. Rocket then saw the door open and he then saw Phoenix slightly crying as she had her arms around her legs. Rocket then walked towards Phoenix and sat next to her. "Hey..." Rocket said in a slight calm voice. Phoenix just looked down not even bothering to look at Rocket. "What do you want Rocket" she asked. "It's about what you said back there" Rocket said. Phoenix scoffed still not looking at Rocket. "Of course it is" She said. "Phoenix you know you don't deserve to die right?" Rocket asked looking at Phoenix but she wouldn't look back. "Phoenix look at me" Rocket said but she didn't look back at him. "Phoenix I said look at me" Rocket said. "No" Was all Phoenix. Rocket then growled then took hold of her chin then made her look at him. Phoenix looked at Rocket with slight wide eyes. "Am I gonna have to do this often just for you to pay attention" Rocket said. Phoenix didn't reply but just shook her head slightly. "Phoenix you deserve the world and if not the entire Galaxy without you things wouldn't have been the same today" Rocket said. Phoenix then felt tear build up in her eyes. She then hugged her little furry friend and started sobbing. Rocket was shocked by this specific reaction but just hugged back. "It's just, I feel like if I didn't exist they would still be alive" Phoenix said through sobs. "It's okay, It's okay we're gonna get through this together" Rocket said. Phoenix then broke the hug apart and looked at Rocket. "I'm glad I have you as a friend Rocket" Phoenix said. Phoenix and Rocket then locked eyes with each other Rocket Staring in Phoenix's golden cat like eyes and Phoenix staring into Rockets dark brown eyes. Phoenix didn't even realize that she was just leaning closer and closer towards Rocket. Rocket didn't even realize it himself but he was also leaning in. Just as they were about to kiss they then heard the voice of the one and Only Peter Quill. "Rocket! Phoenix! We have the plan!" Quill yelled his yell being mumbled through the closed door. Phoenix and Rocket then backed away from each other and looking around nervously. "We should probably get going" Phoenix said awkwardly. "Yeah" Rocket said agreeing.