Chapter 5

Nova Headquarters 

No One Pov:

 "Ronan is destroying Xandian outposts throughout the galaxy I should think that would call for some slight response on the part of the Kree" Said Nova Prime. "We signed your peace treaty Nova Prime, what more do you want?" Asked a man. "At least a statement from the Kree Empire saying that they condemn his actions He is slaughtering children, families" explained Nova. "That is your business, now I have other matters to attend to" The man said stoping the call. "Prick" Nova mumbled. "Well, some good news it looks like we've apprehended one of Ronans compatriots" said one of the employees.

(Somewhere)

"Gamora" said Dey. "Surgically modified and trained as a living weapon, the adopted daughter of the mad titan, Thanos. Recently, Thanos lent her and her sister Nebula out to Ronan, which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together" said Dey. "Subject 89P13. Calls itself Rocket, the result of illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments on a lower life form" said Dey. "What the hell" said the other guy when he saw the next guy. "They call it Groot, a humanoid plant that's been traveling recently as 89P13's and Phoenix's personal houseplant/Muscle" said Dey. "Peter Jason Quill, from Terra raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called the Ravagers, led by Yondu Udonta" said Dey. "Oh I'm sorry" said Peter as he stuck the middle finger at the guys. "I didn't know how this machine worked" said Peter. "And last but not least, Phoenix, her entire species went extinct do to hunters killing them her exactly being the last of her kind and was exactly found by 89P13 and Groot and has abilities of invisibility, illusion, Shapeshifting, teleportation fire bending and can heal someone badly injured with just her tears." said Dey. "What a bunch of A-holes" said the other guy. "How about you just shut the fuck up" Phoenix said. "Transport all five to the Kyln" said the guy.

*The Kyln*

Phoenix Pov:

"I guess most Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws" said Rocket. "But these ones here their corrupt and cruel" I said. "But hey that's not our problem" Rocket said. I chuckled. "Because we ain't gonna be here long" I said. "We've at least escaped 22 prisons." Said Rocket. "This one's no different" I said "your lucky the broah showed up, because otherwise, me, Phoenix and Groot would be collecting bounty right now and you'd be getting drawn and quartered by Yondu and those Ravagers" said Rocket. "I've had a lot of folks try and kill me over the years I ain't about to be brought down by a tree, a talking Raccoon and a bird" said Peter. "Hold" me and Rocket said at the same time. "What's a Raccoon?" Asked Rocket. "And what the heck is a bird" I asked. "What's a Raccoon and a bird it's what you two are idiots" Peter said. "Ain't nothing like us, except us" I said. "So this orb has a really shiny blue suitcase, ark of covenant, Maltese Falcon sort of vibe" asked Peter. "I am Groot" said Groot. "So what's the orb" asked Peter. "I have no words for an honorless thief" said Gamora. "Pretty highy and Mighty coming from the lackey of a genocidal maniac" said Rocket. "Yeah we know who you are" I said. "Anyone who's anyone knows who you are" said Rocket. "Yeah we know who you are" Peter said. "Man shut up" I said. "You shut up, who is she?" Peter said to me then looked at Groot and asked who Gamora was. "I am Groot" said Groot. "Yeah you said that" said Peter. "Ugh this stupid thing is annoying" I said as I fidgeted with the collar I had on. "What's it for?" Asked Peter. "It's none of your business" I growled slightly. "Jeez was just asking" he said. I sighed. "It's so I don't use my powers to escape idiot" I said. "I wasn't retrieving the orb for Ronan, I was betraying him" said Gamora out of the blue. "I had an agreement to sell it to a third party" she said. "I am Groot" said Groot. "Well that's just as fascinating as the first 89 times you told me that, what is wrong with giving tree,here?" said Peter. "Well, he don't know talking good like me and you" said Rocket. "So his vocabulistics is limited to "I" and "am" and "Groot" I explained. "Exclusively in that order" said Rocket. "Well tell you both what, that's gonna wear real thin, real fast" Peter said. Peter then heard music play from his Walkman. "Hey" he said "put that away" he said as he saw the guy put his headphones on. "Hey!" Peter yelled as he got in the room before the door had shut. "Listen to me, you big blue bastard. Take those headphones off. That's mine. Those belong to Improud that tape and that player is mine!" Yelled Peter then next thing you know he gets shocked with some type of weapon the blue guy had. "Hooked on a feeling, Blue Swede, 1973, that song belongs to me!" Exclaimed Peter. He then got shocked again. Later on we were all taken to separate rooms and got splashed with some type of orange liquid and then got changed into some yellow prison clothes. After I was done changing I was then looking for Rocket and once I found him we were all then given a sleeping bag. All we heard was "you first!" And "Murder!" Although me, Groot and Rocket didn't need to worry about it since these were all going out to Gamora and me and Rocket knew why. "It's like we said, she's got a rep" Rocket said. "A lot of prisoners here have lost their families to Ronan and his goons" I said. "She'll last a day, tops" Rocket said. "The guards will protect her, right" asked Peter. I scoffed. "Idiot this is prison we're criminals you really think they're willing to protect us" I said. "Besides they're here to stop us from getting out. They don't care what we do to each other." Said Rocket. "Whatever nightmares the future holds, are dreams compared to what's behind me" said Gamora. "Check out the new meat" said a random prisoner. "I'm gonna slather you up in Gunavian Jelly, and go down town..." before the man was able to finish I gestured Groot to slightly attack him. Groot then poked his fingers into the guys nose so deep down inside it almost made it feel like I was the guy for a second. "Let's make something clear!" Yelled Rocket his voice echoing through the huge prison. "This one here is our booty!" Yelled Rocket. "You wanna get to him, you through us!" I yelled. "Or, more accurately, we go through you" I said then heard the man's bones crack. I then walked up to him and opened my mouth to reveal sharp fangs with poison venom implanted in them. I was just naturally born with them my mother didn't have them but my father was just human so I couldn't have gotten them from him... right? Then the venom shot out of my fangs landing on the man making the man scream. Me, Groot and Rocket then decided to head to our rooms leaving the man there on the floor with a terrible injury. "I'm with them" I heard Peter say. I slightly growled making Rocket chuckle. "What?" I asked looking down at him. "Hm, Oh nothing I just find it cute when you get slightly aggressive" Rocket said. I looked away from him with a slight blush across my face. "Shut up" I said then slightly smiled.

Third person Pov:

"No cells gonna protect you for long!" Yelled a prisoner. All Gamora did was just try and ignore the people shouting at her and made her way to her cell. She then got into her cell and heard the cell door closing then took a seat the shouting being endless at this point. A man then banged on the cell door making Gamora slightly jump. "Your dead" said another random prisoner. 

Words:1355