Chapter 1

Police sirens.

Ambulances running down the streets, like they were being chased.

They found a body. Not hers, but another person's one.

Thats what she witnessed. That something that cost her her life.

But was her dying just something that happened or something planned?

Her parents were panicking. Their daughter had not contacted them since last night. They called her best friends but none of them saw her as well."Maybe she broke her phone? Or she could have lost her phone and could not contact us?" Her mom was asking her dad. "Hey, chillax, I'm sure everything will be fine. I think."

Meanwhile, her friends gathered at their usual gathering spot. Living nearby each other was a good thing or them and that was how their friendship blossomed. They met at the big tree with pink flowers and big leaves at the east corner of the park near their house."Any of yall saw her?" A brown haired girl asked the other 9 of them. She had already told the rest of them what her parents had told her. "She didn't contact me" They all murmured at the same time."Come on guys, lets go to the place where she works. Maybe she's there?" 

And so, the 10 of them trooped over to her workplace.'Brain's Bar'. A bright neon sign that was slightly flickering showed. A tall boy with broad shoulders opened the door as the bell rang and they all stepped in."Hello! Welcome!" The bartender said while cleaning the table. "Hello Mr Lee!" The brown haired girl said. She then proceeded to explain why they were there."No, she left last night just as her shift ended." "Okay thank you" the shortest boy among them said. 

They all then walked out."If she's not here, then where could she be?"•Her parents had just gotton a phone call from her friends saying she was not at work and had left the previous night.Later that night, her parents contacted the police and on thay same night, she was marked as missing.

"A young girl is missing and was last seen at Brain's Bar, where she worked."A usually sleepy boy was wide awake as soon as he heard the news. That was his friend! He immediately focused on the TV, paying attention to it more than he ever did to his teachers at school."If you have any information about her, please contact the police. Thank you!"He immediately whipped out his phone to contact the others, but he saw that their groupchat already had 100+ messages.He groaned, not wanting to read them.

Hello!!

This is the first chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!

Have a good day :)