Chapter 14

Byulyi slammed her head onto the table.

Minhyuk winched at the impact and the others, who had barged into her office after breakfast that day, gave her judging looks. "What's wrong?" Minhyuk asked. "They sent him abroad, and Yeri just informed me that they would strike in 2 days." She groaned in reply. 

"That's bad..." 

"No shit bro!"

The 9 of them look at her in confusion, and Byulyi told them to go to their rooms and call room service. They nodded, excited at how a ghost hotel's room service would be like. As sson as they left, Byulyi's gaze darkened, "let's get to work"

Minhyuk and Byulyi busted into the kitchen, scaring the staff to death. Byulyi bent down near one of the cabinets and opened it to find a 10kg bag of salt.(do they sell that much salt in one packet?) She picked it up with ease and threw it to Minhyuk. "Oof" he saud as the packet of salt hit him in his stomach. "Sorry" Byulyi said as she herself picked up another bag of salt from the cupboard, leaving at least another 5 plus packets still in the kitchen. The staff did not question them as their boss did do the most questionable things at times.

"How do you think our parents are?" Hyejin sighed. It was just the 8 of them there, as Wheein was fulfilling her regrets: being a painter/artist. She was now in one of the room, completing a few paintings to sell and fulfill her dream. "I dom't know, but I hope they are doing okay."

Seated on couches at the lobby, the gang were talking together, reminiscing thier past memories when they were still alive. Their regret was dieing, but that could not be fulfilled. "Do you think Yoongi is doing okay? He's the only one who is still alive..." Jimin let out a sob. "Hyung must be so lonely and sad! Why couldn't we all survive?" "Hey, at least we got to meet Byul noona again!" Hoseok said, trying to lift up the sad mood. "You're right. Besides, we will have to stay here until Yoongi arrives right? Let's just wait for him then!" Hyejin chirpped. 

Clad in oversized overalls which covered her white shirt, Wheein ran to them, her clothes covered in paint. "Hey guys!" She smiled as she wipped her hand on her face trying to push her haur out of her face, smudging a dark blue paint of her cheek. "Weren't you painting?" Yongsun asked. "Yeah but I decided to continue later or tomorrow. I kinda have an artist block. I need inspiration."

They started to throw our ideas for Wheein's paintings and she whipped out her notebook and started taking down notes. "Be careful, don't stain the couches!" Seokjin said. He didn't want the blue paint to stain the brown colour couches they were seated on. He still remembered the fime where he accidentally drew on Byulyi's homework and shrudded. Byulyi had glared at him with a killer glare that could have killed him on the spot. 

"Hurry up Minhyuk!" Byulyi yelled at him as she carrued her bag of salt in her hands. "Do you expect me to run with a 10kg bag of salt or something? I might not age appearance wise but I age physically and mentally!" "Right... but still!"

They entered the lift and she gave a quick wave to the gang. The 9 of them blinked in surprise. "What the f-" Jimim started. "Hey kids, no swearing!" Yongsun interjected. "-udge?" Jimin ended. "And I'm not a kid! I'm literally 22 years old! 𝘈𝘕𝘋 I'm taller than you!"

"Still a kid."

"Hey!"

"Shut up guys"