Chapter 13

Yoongi woke up and saw that his uncle was there to visit him. 'Looks like I fainted' He thought, and as the reality of what had actually happened sunk into him, his eyes started to water and soon, he was crying his heart out. "Hey Yoongi" His uncle walked up to him and engulfed him in a hug as Yoongi cried. His uncle patted his back and comforted him.

Thats when DaJin remembered the deal he had made with Irene. 7 years had passed and in 2 more years, she would come and personally take Yoongi away from them. He did not want that that to happen. So, he took advantage of the situation and told Yoongi, "Why don't you go abroad for 3 years? You can stay there and start anew and calm down before coming back." DaJin thought that if Yoongi was no where to be found in 2 years, the deal would be off, and hence de decided to send Yoongi abroad to "start anew". "Also, if you see a place called hotel del luna, DO NOT go there. And avoid a super pretty woman named Irene. Okay?" DaJin told Yoongi. Yoongi nodded, not even questioning why, as he was not in the mood to, and his uncle did say many questionable things. 

His parwnts thought it was a good idea and Yoongi agreed. He attended the funerals of his friends. In 2 weeks, after he was discharged, he boarded the plane and took a flight to New York, where he stayed and studied.

"Noona? Is that really you?" Jungkook asked, jungshook. Byulyi was also shocked. "Why are you guys here? Wait, are you guys dead?" She touched Hyejin's forenead as she was the closest to her and Byulyi's eyes turned white as she saw how they died. For some ghosts, they donxt remember how they died, but remember suddenly when they are told. The others stared into her white eyes as Byulyi whinced, seeing how they died. She looked at her friends who were waiting for her as she eyes turned back to normal and she did a mental head count. Somethings not right. Someone's mising.

"Hol up, where's Yoongi?" Byulyi questioned before answering herself. "That's right, if he isn't here means his alive." The others sighed in relief before Byulyi explained to them, "You guys died due to a malfunction in the plane. The wheels did not pop out in time for landing, hence the plane crashed." The all nodded and sighed, but Hoseok asked, "Does that mean we can go to the afterlife?" "Do you have any regrets?" Byulyi questioned back. Some of them nodded while others shook their heads. "Then some of you should have proceeded up to the afterlife already. Those who come here are usually those who have regrets, or what to do something that they could not before they died." That's when Byulyi remembered and exclaimed, "That's right! Jungkook, on you 20th birthday, you wished for something didn't you?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in thought until he screamed, "Birthday wishes come true?" "Some wishes do come true, if they are doable. You wished for the 10 of you to stay together forever, and forever means even when you proceed to the afterlife, you will go together. So, since Yoongi isn't here and some of ypu have regrets, you guys cannot proceed to the afterlife." Moonbyul explained. It was silent until Yongsun spoke, "Now it your turn." She pointed at Byulyi. "What on earth happned in these 8 years?"

Out of the 9 of them, Seokjin and Yongsun were probably the most suprised abput Byulyi's change of appearance. She looked very different from 8 years ago, but her key features stayed the same, like her eyes and the way she smiled. She told them about how she died, how she ended up here, about her training, and finally, how she was passed the role of the owner of the hotel due to a family curse. "And that," she concluded, "is how I became the owner of hotel del luna." Byulyi concluded. 

Just as they were going to continue talking, Minhyuk burst into the office, "Byul! A ghost needs your help!" Byulyi nodded and told him to send the ghost up. He nodded and left. "Alright," Byulyi spoke. "How about you guys go rest? We can catch up more tomorrow night!" Its going to be morning soon, please go and rest!" The others were confused. Shouldn't they be sleeping at night? "As ghosts, our night is the human world's day, so please go rest!" Byulyi patiently explained. Jimin however, said, "Noona, can we see how you help ghosts?" After that everyone all wanted to see how Byulyi did her job and just as Byulyi was about to refuse, Yongsun said, "I'm older than you, so I decide, and we are going to follow you." Byulyi made a "._." face and sighed, agreeing, but telling them be quiet.