Chapter 16

Note: i kinda get messed up with the ages, so its kinda wrong and not properly calculated? So like the oldest will still be the oldest and the youngest will still be the youngest.

-----------------

4 years had passed since that day where he was left alone by his friends. He had went abroad to study. He took a course in hotel management, not knowing why. That course somehow called his name and he was attracted to it. 

Hence, he graduated from University with a degree in hotel management at the age of 24, much to his parent's and uncle's disappointment, as he did not pursue a degree in law or medicine.  

He stepped out of the airport, one hand gripping tightly onto his luggage bag as he brushed his hair out of his face with his other hand.

He took a deep breath and smiled a small smile.

"Good to be back home."

9 March

Yoongi's birthday

Yoongi stared at his reflection in the mirror.

He pulled he bottom of his suit to straighten it, buttoned the buttons on his shirt, folded his collar nicely and slipped his socks on.

He was getting ready for his first day of work at the BTM Hotel, a hotel in Seoul that had recently became famous. After graduating, the Hotel had contacted him an offered him a job as Hotel Manager, and he accepted.

He slinged his bag onto his shoulder, grabbed his new shoes that his dad had given him as a birthday gift and his glasses from his table. He caught sight of a photoframe sitting on his table. In the photo was 11 young children, with bright smiles and happy faces. He missed them all and made up his mind to visit them.

He wore his glasses and  made his way to the front door, slipping on his socks at the same time.

He was about to leave when his mother stopped him.

"My son is all grown up!! Let me take a picture before you go!" She whipped out her phone and told Yoongi to smile.

He smiled and contradictory to what his mother told him, she took many photos instead of one. Then she kept her phone, gave Yoongi a hug and then chased him out so that he wouldn't be late.

Yoongi boarded the train to Seoul from Bhsan, where he stayed at with his larents, and proceeded to BTM Hotel.

Byulyi sat at her desk, tapping her chin while thinking.

She knew that Yoongi was back in Seoul and that Irene made his uncle promise to let him work at hotel del luna, so how would she make him work there here?

She also neede to let hin see ghosts and spirits, so how should she do that?

"Byul! Here are Yoongi's flowers! The one Irene said to give them!" Minhyuk came barging into her office, flower pot in hand.

She scanned the blue flowers in the squarish yellow flower pot.

"Bingo. I got it." She smirked.