Chapter 2

She opened her eyes and noticed that she was lying on a bed with fluffy pillows and a equally fluffy quilt over her. "You have awoken." A orange hair lady spoke. "I'll call her now. Please hold on." The lady left the room and soon she came back, walking behind a lady with black hair.

The black haired lady smiled and said,
"Welcome to hotel del luna! I'm Irene, the CEO of the place and this," she pointed to the orange haired lady, "is Seulgi."

She looked at them, confused. The first thing that came out of her mouth was: "hUh?"

Irene and Seulgi chuckled. "You remind me of myself when I first got here." She smiled. "Anyways, how did you die? And how old are you?"

She had a look of utter shock on her face and gasped, "I'm dead? But...but i still feel alive? And if I'm dead why am I here, in a hotel?"

Irene must have seen her look of confusion as she just smiled and said, "Just answer the question then I will explain."

"Fine. I'm 17 and I was on the way home from work and saw a murder, and the murderer did not want me to snitch on him so he killed me."

"Oh, so you were the one who was gonna die of a gunshot! I knew that but it never said anything about someone witnessing a murder... and you're really young! Don't worry, you will age until about 25 years old and will not age anymore, just like me!I died at 18 years old and now I'm 26 years old even though I have been here for about 999 years." Irene animatedly spoke.

"What is this 'it'? How did you know I was gonna die? Now that I told you, please just answer my questions!" She said frustratingly.

"Woah calm down descendant. Let me tell you all about the curse of our family..."

"Wait we're related?"

"SHHH" Seulgi shushed.

Irene created a screen with a poof and Seulgi turned of the lights with a wave of her feather.

4044 years ago...
A man walked down the street at night, trying not to be noticed. Trailing behind a woman in her mid 20s. The woman was chatting on her phone loudly, carrying what seemed like a designer bag that was worth thousands.

When the woman turned to a street that was deserted, he took the opportunity to grab her arm and knock her out all in a matter of 5 seconds. He carried her over his shoulders, and brought her to an ally, where he stole her cash and killed her.

Her phone dropped to the ground and the bright screen soon became black.

The next day, the police found her body and reported to the world that the infamous killer, known as 'icy' striked again. Why icy? That's because he left a snowflake after he committed his crimes but the code name 'snowflake' was already taken by a police investigation team and 'icy' sounded much better for a villian.

The scene stopped here and it changedHere, it was the same guy, but he was lighting a bomb. He then threw the bomb into a housing estate and there was a loud explosion followed by terrified screams.
The scene stopped once again, but htis time the lights flickered back on."So this man here, is our ancestor from about 4 millenniums ago. He was a horrible man that killed thousands or people. And when he died, he was cursed to take run this hotel by the spirits. But instead of cursing him alone to run this hotel for 10,000 years, they cursed his descendants as well. Out of the many descendants, him and another 9 are chosen to run this hotel for a 1000 years before being able to proceed to the afterlife as a punishment."
"Okay... but how did you know i was gonna die?"