Chapter 3: Wet dreams

"Michelle dinners ready." My mother's bossy voice yells.

I snap my book close and get up from my bed.

I take a look in the mirror before exiting my room, thinking about today and smile.

I am home, I am happy, after dinner everybody is out and I have some time to draw.

I look at myself, my curls tousled in a messy bun on top of my head, the pinstripe jogger I am wearing and the white tank top.

Somewhere along my homework I ditched my bra.

Maybe I should change for dinner? Mason will be there.

What's the point? I am his little sister I raise my shoulders and walk out.

As I round the kitchen to take my seat at the dinner table, the heavenly smells of my mother's cooking enters my nose. She is an excellent chef, if only she had the courage to do something with that.

I smile as I kiss her head.

"Smells delicious."

"How was your day?" she starts on her motherly inquisition.

Right in that moment Nana walks in and I rush over to hug her.

"Isn't it my favorite granddaughter?" she asks with her sweet smile rounded by wrinkles.

"Your only one Nana" I laugh.

"So how was your day? Meet anyone interesting?" she wiggles her eyebrows seductively.

"Nana." I say a bit shocked.

"Why are you so obsessed with me meeting someone?" I ask as I take my seat at the table.

"Michelle, you know damn well that the family line depends on you. I don't want any great-grandchildren from some blonde barbie." She smiles.

"Mama." My mother tries to stop my nana. I just laugh at her comment.

"Besides I want a beautiful mini you to brag about to my friends." She grins.

Mama's loud laughter fills the kitchen.

"Okay, let's assume for a second that I have someone. How would you act if I introduced him to you?" I ask her curiously.

"Just the normal, family, wealth, diseases that run in his family questions."

She is silent for a second thinking about something.

"And he will need to do a fertility test. I need to be sure." She grins.

"Nana, don't you think it's more important that he treats me right and loves me?" I ask amused.

"Michelle, out of my two grandchildren you are the one with the brains. If you ever introduce me to your man, I am certain that he will love and adore you." She answers.

Nana takes a sip of her glass of wine.

"And what if I don't want children?" It's my turn to smirk as she almost chokes in her wine.

"Are you trying to kill me? Eager to get that inheritance?" she smirks.

Mama laughs again.

"Mother, we all know that there isn't anything left." She places a soft kiss on top of her mother's head and I smile at the gesture.

"We are not thinking about little Michelles right now. If she doesn't want to have them that's fine. She has lots of time to decide about it." My mother chimes in on the conversation.

Nana sticks her tongue out at my mother's back.

"Accidents can happen." She smirks.

"Look at you." She whispers the last part with a wicked grin towards my mother's back.

I can't help myself and start laughing out loud.

"It seems really funny here."

I hear Mason's voice and a ruffle in my hair follows.

"My favorite grandson." Nana smirks as he presses a kiss to her cheek and she winks in my direction.

"Mum, is it okay if Lucca stays for dinner?" I hear Mason ask and freeze in my chair.

Lucca Gonzalez, my brother's best friend is here. How do I describe him best? Delicious? Godlike? The subject of every wet dream I have?

"Sure sweetheart, there is always a place for Lucca here." My mom says and winks in my direction. I give her a stink eye.

And then he walks in.

"Mitchi" he hugs me tight from behind. I feel flabbergasted, speechless and completely on fire at the same time as his big arms wrap around me and his sweet cologne hits me full force.

I may have a little crush on my brother's best friend.

Deep sigh.

"Miss Sallow, you look as good as ever." He continues his greeting session.

"Lucca, stop it. I have told you a thousand times it's Lilly for you." She smiles.

And then he takes his seat.

"How are you Mitchi? Met anyone special?" Lucca wiggles his eyebrows.

Yeah, it's safe to say that my crush will be forever one sided. He changes between supermodels, not someone like me.

I roll my eyes.

"Not this again." I groan.

And then his eyes land on my breasts. Suddenly I feel verry aware of what I am wearing.

Is he swallowing? He suddenly seems nervous.

But at the same time, it looks like he is making a profound observation of my breasts.

SMACK.

"Are you done eying my sister?" Mason takes the seat next to Lucca.

"Mitchi what the hell are you wearing?" Mason says stern.

"Mason, your sister can wear whatever she wants in this house." Mom defends me.

"Everything?" I ask challenging.

"Everything decent." Mom quickly corrects herself.

"And boys aren't we passed that nickname?" she adds.

Mason smirks. "She will always be little Mitchi to me."

"Yes, Miss Sallow, little Mitchi is the closest thing I have to a little sister, I simply adore the nickname." Lucca adds.

Got that crystal clear Lucca. Eyeroll

Why Mitchi you may ask? Well apart that it resembles my real name, Mason is fully responsible for it.

Mason had always wanted a little brother, preferably one that could share his passion for cars and bikes.

Imagine his disappointment when I came out.

But Mason was determined. Instead of calling me Michelle he started using Mitch or Mitchi, after one of his favorite brands Mitsubishi, pretending I was a boy.

And unfortunately, it got picked up, by pretty much everyone.

"So, Lucca met anyone special?" Nana asks eyes filled with mischief.

This is not going to end well.

Silence at the table.

"Yes, actually there is." Lucca suddenly says nervous.

Everybody looks flabbergasted at him.

"I met someone really special, her name is Lana. It feels different than all those other girls. Is it okay if I introduce you guys sometime? You are practically family and all important to me."

And with those words I feel how my heart shatters on the spot.

The sympathy eyes my mother and Nana are throwing me aren't helping either.