Chapter 4: Art with a capital A

"Mitchi get your ass out of bed." Mason yells in my roam.

Fuck my life.

"Five more minutes" I groan back.

"Mitch, get out or I'll use cold water." He grins.

"Or maybe don't more fun for me." He adds.

Again, fuck my life.

After last night's confessions of Lucca, I couldn't sleep. No matter what I tried and believe me I tried a lot. No matter how I imagined him, some beautiful blond girl always ruined my dreams.

The result of this horrible night is a massive morning mood and absolutely no intension of going to school.

"Mitch hurry up, mom asked me to drop you off since it's raining. We leave in fifteen."

Do I really have to repeat it a third time?

If Mason drops me off at school, there is no way I will be able to ditch. He would want a decent reason and I can't tell him.

I drag myself out of bed and in the shower, I will hardly be able to function today, let alone without a shower.

After a couple of minutes in the shower I walk over towards my closet. Too tired to care I take some black underwear, a black skinny high waisted pair of jeans and a wine long sleeve shirt.

I dress and quickly toss everything in my backpack and lace up my boots.

Without looking in the mirror I walk out.

I hurry my ass to the car Mason is already there impatiently tapping the steering wheel.

"Finally, I said fifteen not twenty." He groans and takes off in a hurry not sparing me a glance.

"Are you okay?" He asks as he stops in front of my school.

"Yeah sure" I lie "Why?"

"You seem off." He adds.

"Don't worry about me." I smile and step out.

"Mitch what the fuck are you wearing?" he sneers, he looks fuming at my outfit.

And then I look at myself.

The black underwear, not just black, a lot of black lace.

The wine long sleeve shirt, not just a long sleeve. No, I managed to grab a see through, deep V neck and a twist Front Crop long sleeve shirt. My black lace bra full on display. The shirt was something I bought when feeling brave, definitely not something to wear to school.

"Tell me you took a jacket, a scarf or at least something to cover that." he points over towards my breasts.

I shake my head in denial.

In seconds his sweater is off and tossed in my face.

"You better wear it." He mumbles and takes off.

I put on the sweater and walk inside the school.

"Mitch" Remi, my best friend eagerly yells. He stands by my locker together with Rue and Bastian.

"Everything okay?" he asks as he sees me.

"No and I don't want to talk about it." I reply quickly as I grab my books.

I turn around to walk back to class, but Bastian stops me.

"Not so fast young lady." He smirks.

"We are your friends you can talk to us." Rue says with a soft smile.