Chapter 1: Queen solo

I am staring at this stupid assignment, the two sentences that are displayed in an empty word document.

''What do you see when you are looking in the mirror?''

Please, this lame assignment to focus on body positivism is terrible.

Will it stop the bulling between girls? Doubt it.

No matter how beautiful I think I am, no matter how beautiful my mother tells me I am, the second part of the assignment is key.

''How do you think other people see you?''

Well, fuck them, that's what I think most of the time.

Or at least that's what I try to think.

If all of the kings had their queens on the throne

We would pop champagne and raise a toast

I smile as Kings and Queens by Ava Max starts playing in my play list.

She is right for a big part, but boy I wouldn't want to see a world where girls pull all the strings, the amount of betrayal and backstabbing that would give us.

To all of the queens who are fighting alone

Baby, you're not dancin' on your own.

I smile I am fine dancing alone.

But it would be nice to have someone to dance with from time to time.

And that brings me right back to my assignment.

I stand up and march over to the big mirror standing next to my closet and take a long look.

I look at my eyes; my big dark brown eyes. My father used to say that they were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen.

I smile as my eyes travel towards my full, luscious plump lips currently accentuated by a blush nude lipstick.

My long brown curls cascade over my shoulders and upper arms.

Beautiful breasts, that's for sure. My hands push them a bit closer together and I make a cute face without realizing what I am doing.

Nice curved hips my mother would add, those will eventually give me a lot of grandkids.

Massive eyeroll.

My nana would snicker that a boy would be able to hold himself tight on those hips.

Massive eyeroll again.

And then my fingers dance over the hem of my pants.

Sky high Sex Drive.

Focus Michelle, the assignment.

But maybe I need something to spike my creativity.

You see this is part of my problem.

When I look in the mirror, I feel like a Sex goddess.

I know every inch of my body. How to pleasure, tease and please it.

I know what gets me off in seconds.

I know how to postpone the high of my pleasure.

I know that a Gillette Venus handle is way better to pleasure yourself than a manual toothbrush.

I have read almost every steamy novel there is to read, pleasuring myself completely along the way. From the Anne Rice Sleeping Beauty Trilogy to the King of Wall Street by Louise Bay.