Chapter 5: Hell

I am standing in front of the gates to hell and I know the devil is waiting for me on the other side.

How do I know?

I already received three texts from him.

'Don't be late. M'

The first one read.

'I am eager to see that black lace again. M'

That one was a lot bolder.

'Where are you? Starting on a lollipop ;) M'

The last one, I don't even know what to think about that one.

I press the bell and wait for someone to appear, maybe even Kerberos himself. Damn it I forgot my pie.

I study the house for a second, it's not one of those huge mansions, but it isn't small either. And definitely a lot bigger than mine.

Out of nowhere a sweet lady appears.

"Hi dear, how can I help you?"

She asks sweetly.

"I am here to see Maxen Vickson." I politely reply.

She looks around the same age as my mother, I can tell that her clothing costs a lot more however.

"You are here for Maxen?" she asks surprised.

"Yes, we have an assignment for Math together." I reply.

"Ooh" The woman answers a bit disappointed.

"I'll bring you to him. What's your name?" she asks.

"Michelle Sallow." I reply politely.

She stops in her tracks and looks startled at me.

"Are you sure that your assignment is with Maxen?" she asks again.

This feels rather odd.

"Yeah unfortunately." I reply.

She laughs.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to say that out loud." I excuse myself.

"Don't worry dear, Maxen can be a bit much." She smiles at me.

"I am Olivia Vickson, his mother." She offers me her hand as she lets me in.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" Olivia asks me.

"That's really kind of you but I promised my mother to be home on time." I lie, I don't want to be here any longer that strictly necessary.

As I step in the house, I notice how clean it is. It feels so spacious; lots of white, lots of light.

"Take the stairs and second door on your right." Olivia says with a smile.

I do as I am told and make my way upstairs.

As I am about to knock on Maxen's door, I hesitate for a second.

Why am I here? Why didn't I just make the assignment on my own and then let him copy it?

Maybe this isn't the best idea after all, what if this results in just more rumors, he can spread about me.

But as I am about to leave the door opens. Maxen smirks mischievously.

"Finally." 

And he grabs my arm and pulls me in his room.

I hold my breath for a second as I take in his room. This looks a lot less like a dark hell hole and a lot more like a nice and cozy room.

Pictures of Maxen and what I assume are his brothers, are displayed along his bookshelves. They all look happy, not a trace of the brooding bad boy.

But what surprises me the most is that there in the middle of his room a giant poster is displayed. Not just any poster; a print of a sketch from Casa Batllo by Gaudi. I look baffled to Maxen and back to the poster.

"What? What do you think that I am a cave man?" He smirks.

"No, but I didn't know that your interests reached further than whoever you are dating at the moment." I reply.

"Well, there is a lot you don't know about me." He replies as he moves so he ends up standing next to me.

"Why that work?" I ask.

"My father has always been fascinated by architecture, due to his work. He showed me all kinds of styles and works of artists. That was kind of our thing. My absolute favorite was Antoni Gaudi, maybe it was just because it was his favorite as well, maybe I liked the fact that he did something different, something refreshing. Anyway, we made a pact that one day we would travel to Barcelona together and see the beauty with our own eyes. He gave me this poster as a promise." Maxen is silent for a second.

Before my brain can think too much about it, I grab his hand. I can feel this is a sensitive topic.

"But then he died."

He swallows and we stand there in silence looking at the print.

"What I just told you doesn't leave this room. Understand?" he says stern.

"Right, but others may have seen it as well, no?" I carefully ask.

"No" he simply answers.

"And the girls?" I ask curiously.

"Do you really think I bring all those girls home?" he smirks.

I look startled at him for a second.

"Does your brother take them home?" he asks.

"No, some but not a lot." I reply.

"But why trust me?" I ask curiously.

"The drawing, I thought that maybe you would understand." He scratches the back of his neck as he avoids looking in my eyes.

Interesting.

"Anyway, we better start on that assignment." I am still planning on getting over with this as soon as possible.

I grab the papers from my bag and look at his desk. I sigh and start to make room, pushing aside his stuff. As I place down the papers, I feel how he stands behind me, pressed against my body.

"What are you doing?" I stammer.

"Nothing" he smirks and he takes a step forward pressing me closer to his desk.

I don't know what he is doing, but it turns me on completely.

I feel how his hands land on both my thighs, I can feel that he is aroused and right now and I am as well.

One hand leaves my thigh and moves my curls, so my neck is free.

He is breathing on my neck, it's hot and heavy, it trails goosebumps over my body.

Why am I not stopping him?

Maybe because I actually like how he is touching me.

One hand dances at the edge of my cropped shirt, softly stroking my belly. The other trails over the front of my pants.

I can't help myself and throw my head back letting it lean against his chest.

And then his hand disappears under my shirt and he cups my breast.

"Michelle" he says as he softly licks my neck.

A soft moan escapes my throat.

"Why are you still a virgin?" he asks the questions so cocky that it immediately feels like a cold shower.

I wake up from this horny state and push him away.

"This was a mistake." I say, I grab my things and storm out.