Chapter 7: Ice ice baby

End of the day finally.

As me and Remi are leaving the school building, I stop death in my tracks.

Maxen.

I thought I was affecting him, guess I was wrong.

Wait why do I suddenly care about him?

He is standing in the middle of the square in front of our school building.

His tongue is buried deep inside the throat of Anne-Marie, the beautiful mean red head.

I almost gag.

Remi follows my line of sight and smirks.

"Why are you looking shocked at Maxen?" he asks.

I compose myself.

"Just shocked to see that much tongue wrestling and groping in public." I reply.

"True, they look like a bunch of horny teenagers." Remi smirks.

The sun lights my face and I smile.

"Beautiful day" Remi adds.

"Are we going to do something?" he asks.

"I was planning on going to the park to draw." I answer.

"Perfect, then you can finally show me one of those mystery drawings." He smirks.

I roll my eyes at him.

"Remi, believe me when I say that you can't handle that." I answer.

He sighs.

"Okay, how about ice cream then?" he smirks.

I take my Westward Leaning Seaspray sunglasses out of my bag and put them on whereafter we saunter off to the park.

As Remi picks a nice spot in the grass and places down a blanket I am making my way over towards the ice cream booth.

"One cone with a scoop Stracciatella and one cone with a scoop banana." I order for Remi and myself.

"Can you add some sprinkles to both of them?" I ask the lady with a smile.

With the two cones in hand, I make my way back to Remi, who lays flat in the grass.

We sit there enjoying our ice cream as suddenly something draws my attention.

Maxen has walked in with a group of his friends.

They take a seat on a bench not far from us and immediately I feel his eyes on me.

Remi hasn't noticed he is enjoying his ice cream too much.

I take my sweat time to devour mine.

Remi lays on his back as he is looking at the sky.

"I am sorry Mitch." He suddenly says.

"Why?" I ask him curiously.

"Because you had the feeling you couldn't be who you are and I didn't do shit about it to stop it." He says.

I look a bit startled at Remi.

"You are my best friend, that's more than enough for me." I smile.

He just rolls his eyes at me.

He is fiddling with his phone and I look curiously at him.

"You need to be somewhere?" I ask him with a wink.

"Rachel texted me. She needs my help with a math problem." He replies.

"Rachel texted you?" I look baffled at him.

"Rachel, Cheer captain, best friend of Anne-Marie?" This stinks.

"Yeah." Remi scratches the back of his head.

"I know she is probably using me, but there is a small chance she is not." He grins and moves his hips rhythmically.

"Go, before you start dry humping my leg, like a love sick puppy." I grin.

And in seconds he disappears.

I close my eyes for a second enjoying the silence.

Suddenly a shadow towers over me, I know damn well who it is.

But I don't let it affect me.

"Mitch" he says huskily.

"Can you stop eating in public?" he asks.

I look up and meet his eyes acting all innocent.

"I don't know what you mean." I pretend.

"No, you don't? look at my pants Mitch." He says cocky.

It's hard to not look at it since it's right in front of me.

He is aroused.

Very aroused.

"Maybe it's hard for you to understand because you are an innocent virgin, but what you are doing affects me." He says stern.

"Where is Anne-Marie? Maybe she can help you with your little problem." I ask with a smile and a bit of emphasis on the little.

He just groans.

And then his fingers move over to my face, I flinch at the gesture.

"Easy Mitch, you just got some ice cream on your face." He replies.

And I feel how his thumb is at the corner of my mouth, softly brushing.

Instinctively I open my mouth and his thumb trails over my bottom lip.

Maybe I just really need to see how far I can go, smirk.

I look him straight in the eyes and my tongue brushes the top of his thumb softly.

His pupils dilate but he doesn't pull his thumb away, no it stays right there on my lips.

I close my mouth and softly suck on his thumb, his eyes turn darker, focusing solemnly on my lips.

I can see how he wishes something else was in the place of his thumb as my tongue swirls around his finger.

And then I softly bite in his finger.

"Mitch, you are playing a very dangerous game." He says.

I release his finger and lick my lips.

"Am I? I am just an innocent virgin what's the harm?" I ask with a raised eyebrow challenging him.

"Anyway, I need to go." I smile.