Chapter 24: Pool party

After dinner Bjorn couldn't leave fast enough, I think he received clear orders from Maxen.

He is nervously fiddling with his fingers as we walk outside to his garden.

"Did you really weren't planning on staying tonight?" He asks.

"No, I am not." I answer with a grin.

"You are not?" he stammers.

"Maxen, I wasn't lying when I said I didn't bring any clothes and plus my dad is expecting me home." I say.

"I told you already you aren't that good of a liar Michelle." he smirks.

"And besides two problems we can fix. One you can sleep in my shirt or naked doesn't matter to me." he grins mischievously at me.

"And two?" I ask

"Two I can call your dad and convince him to let you stay." he smirks.

"And then there is another thing." he says.

"Is there now?" I ask.

He grabs my hand and pulls me further in the garden.

We stop in the middle of the garden in front of a beautiful gigantic pool. The pool ends with a covered square jacuzzi only reachable from in the deeper part of the pool through a set of stone stairs.

"I didn't bring any swimming gear." I say as I look at Maxen.

"You can swim in your underwear." he smirks.

I look challenging at him.

"Really?" I ask.

"Really, hoping it's in the genre of that black lace bralette." He smirks.

He grabs my hand and pulls us over to the changing stall next to the pool.

I remove my clothes and look at myself in the mirror.

Sex goddess Michelle.

It's just not what he is used to.

I man up and step outside the stall, my arms wrapped around my belly, it's different showing it partly with a crop top or a high waisted pair of jeans than now in only my underwear.

Maxen grabs my hand and pulls my arms away from my belly.

"Darling, you are breathtaking, most beautiful girl on earth. Don't ever feel insecure around me." he whispers as he softly kisses me.

I can immediately feel that he is not lying.

Smirk.

I tie my curls in a high pony tail and look at him.

Before I know what he is doing he grabs my legs and jumps with me in the pool.

As we resurface, he quickly grabs my hand and pulls me back to him.

"You still haven't told me the other thing." I say as I wrap my hands around his neck.

His hand lands on my hips and he wraps my legs around his torso.

"Patient Michelle is a virtue." he smirks.

"Is it now?" I ask innocently as I squeeze my hips tight around him.

He attacks my lips in second, devouring my mouth.

His tongue is in my mouth, dancing with my tongue.

"You are fucking beautiful" he huskily says as he attacks my neck.

He sucks, bites and licks along my neck.