Chapter 11- School.

CHAPTER 11- SCHOOL

I ran down to grab a quick toast and ran out of my house to see 2 different cars. Hendrick came out of his car and pulled me in a hug even when i don't want too, he squash me in his big body making me pushed his chest off me.

"Get in mine." Hendrick opened his car door for me but i decide to get in Kelly's instead ,making him stood there in disbelief.

"In your face moron!" Kelly held her hand out of her window, pointing a middle finger towards Hendrick.

Knowing that they're a bunch of a werewolf, i tend to finally accept the fact that they're a wolf family but yet, the greatest bunch of squads. I thought i would hate them but nah.. we're cool.

Just like some normal other day , we finally had our english classes for our last class before school is over.

"Im having a suprise announcement for every one of you.. We will be having assignment day tomorrow !" Mrs Lydia gave her so called "suprise" announcement ,which is defineatly not a suprise .

"Group yourself into 5 and we will start our research assignments about animals. You are allowed to pick any of your favourite animal , and make a research about them starting from tomorrow. You will be having a week to continue. Just a week !" She add on leaving half a class grumbles. How worst can our life be..

"Let's go for a wolf !" Bryan, who just came to gather around my table suggest as i shrugged.

a wolf ? you wanted to make an assignments about yourself.. oh god.

"i suggest Allayna to be the leader." Hendrick add on as i glare up to him.

"Seriously ? me as a leader who will have to lead her group for a wolf assignments ? Oh come on ! i don't even know a thing about wolf." i grumbles, not wanting to be pointed out as the leader.

"That's the whole point of research." Hendrick winked making me rolled my eyes.