Chapter 23- Graduation

CHAPTER 23- GRADUATION

"DADDDDD!!!" i yelled, calling out for dad .

"Can you stop shouting, Jes Allayna. I told you that you're only allowed to shout if there's a serial killer isn't it." Dad teased, cupping both his ears.

i showed him my result slips that i get as i hold on to dad arms checking on to his reaction,  he examined and look at every of the word written on the slips and slams it against the dinning table, looking up to me with his serious look.

isn't dad proud of me..

He stayed silence for a while and my heart were racing until he flashes a smile on his face and spin me around.

"Damn balls! My princess did so well on her exams! thank you god!" He cursed making me laughed.

We head over to the Jacobs as they invited us over to have a dinner gatherings as all of us did well for our final year exams.

"How does it feels like to be first in class sweetheart." Mrs Manhattan hugged as i enter in their house.

"great is all i could described." OH HELL YES !

After dinner's done, we all gathered around the living room as they made me share about my good grades that im having. i could sense lots of jealousy in this room , for examples..

Bryan, Kelly, Ericca and not to forget Hendrick.

well they prolly felt jealous of me being top in class. hah in your face you guys!

"Oh come on, stop bragging, i ain't gonna listen and have my ears burst with those bragging." Bryan stood up saying off those words with his weird accent making the whole room laughed.

"What are you guys gonna get me for being first in class, Hendrick, giving me your Porsche should be more then enough." i tried to took Hendrick's car keys away from him but he quickly slip it in his pocket.

"imma give you a big round of applause." Bryan add on with his sarcasm voice, clapping, followed by Kelly and Ericca.

*********

Graduation day has finally arrived. we got dress and Hendrick picked me up, driving me to school . i could see others wearing their graduation gown and everyone just simply look great.

I look over to the side and my eyes were fixed on Bilma Hudgens, who's hooking on to a new guy now and that also means that she's no longer chasing for Hendeick which im thankful for, like duhhhh.

Kelly ran towards me as she told me about how good her mate, issac is in bed making me laughed my ass off.

And as for Bryan and Ericca, well they still hadn't changed, bickering over small matter.

"Get your own forks Bryan!" Ericca yelled as Bryan took he forks away because he's too lazy to get up to walk over to the forks area as he dropped his on the floor.

"it's all started here, where i first had my eyes on you." Hendrick hug me from the back, kissing my cheek.

"and It's all started here where i used to hate Hendrick Jacobs, who's my mate now ." i add on, smiling as we look at the entrance of the high school.

we had some small gatherings and photo taking session for the last before we're out of high school.

Maynard High School has definitely changed me into a violent girl and this school also has made me closer to my mate now. High school life, will always be the best one yet.