Chapter 17- Results

CHAPTER 17- RESULTS

Maynard High School has been in a total chaotic when they knew about Hendrick and me who's dating. Well, i don't really like the situation of being the main character in this kind of shit.

whatever, anyway.. we will be getting our results today. After all those presantations and research, i hope everything would simply be smooth.

Mrs Lydia announced each of our group name out as she list our marks along, The leaders would have to collect their thumbdrive back too. We were anxious as she didn't call our name out as we badly wanna know what did we get for our marks.

Finally, she called me out, as a leader , i stood up to get my thumbdrive which she's holding. Classes were silents as they wanted to hear what she'll have to announce for our marks. Isit bad ? her face were serious until she flashes those white teeth of her.

"Congratulations for getting the highest mark in class" she held out Kelly's thumbdrive to me as i smile. Kelly and Ericca were jumping their feets off, i sneak towards Hendrick's table and sat on his empty seats beside him. He held his hands around my shoulder and quickly gave my cheek a kissed .

"Bryan's treat today ? come on Bryan!" Ericca nudge Bryan who gasp at the word treats.

We decide to head over to Neverland Cafe to get a little celebration for our great results, when the moment i step out of my class, Issac came running towards me, pulling me for a hug as he spin my body around making me all dizzy. Hendrick and Kelly growl as he unhug.

"Distance!" Both, Hendrick and Kelly shouted.

"Guess what Al ! My group and i get first in class for our assignments and it's all thanks to you!!" Issac exclaimed as i fist bump him in success. Having to get a great news in a day just simply brightens my day.

We wanted to get out of the school and save every talks and shares of thoughts in the cafe when we suddenly get another hol' back from Bilma making me rolled my eyes when she pushed my hands away and intertwined her arms around Hendrick's . I held my hand out towards Hendrick as i want his car keys but he gave me those 'SOS' looks on his face.

"Bilma, if you don't mind, we have to rush to grab something, so can you let me go." Hendrick said calmly.

"Why didn't i know about this?" She asked the most stupid questions.

"That's because you're not invited, without any further talks, i have to take Hendrick away from you now and forever." i grab Hendrick hands and pulled them away from her.

"Stupid slut !" she yelled.

"Yep, im a slut, Hendrick had his dick in me. Do you get any? Omg, i wanna brag about how good Hendrick is in bed. Did you get laid by him before?" i challenged, eventho its fake. Her face is all flushed as she gasp from my remarks as Hendrick tries to control his laughter.

i stomped my feet out of the building, leaving Bilma standing alone, still couldn't believe that Hendrick has fucked me which is definitely not true..

i decide to let Hendrick drive his car as i sat down feeling a little Moody..

"Im good in bed? isit true." Hendrick smirk.

"Hell no." i lied...

"Well, wait till im able to fuck you." he muttered under his breath as i laugh. moron.

we finally meet the rest who's in the cafe as we talk and share everything out.