Chapter 14 - i spotted a white wolf.

CHAPTER 14- I SPOTTED A WHITE WOLF

"Anyone completed their assignments?" Mrs lydia asked as i stood up to past Kelly's thumbdrive which has full of informations in it. I kept a copy of those research in one of my folder .

"Only one group? Come on guys, research about animals isn't going to be hard isn't it. Goodjob Allayna and friends." Mrs Lydia add on who has Kelly gone crazy as she shake my arms in excitement, knowing that we're the first group to hand it and hearing Mrs Lydia praised makes her smile even wilder.

How weird can you be my dear Kelly.

English lesson's over, and it means school's over , Everyone began packing,i look over to Hendrick who's already had his eyes on me, giving him those smiles in return. Bryan who's seating behind Hendrick move his head forward towards Hendrick's back so that my attention would fix on him. Bryan raises his brows up and down as he gave those pedophile face, teasing me. Hendrick turned his head, and they both were inches away from each other face as if they're about to kissed, despite Hendrick getting shock, He began moving his head backwards, giving Bryan face a punched . Bryan falled off from his chair as he shouted in agony on the floor, rolling from left to right with his hands on his cheek that were being punched by Hendrick.

Kelly and i laughed as we saw how panic Hendrick looks like when he finally realized that he has punch his own cousin, he squatted down beside Bryan who's shouting in pain, still covering his face and rolled from left to right.

"You fucking piece of shit !" Ericca get up from her chair, heading towards Hendrick who's panic . Ericca kicked Hendrick's legs making him lost his balance from his squating, seating completely on his butt after,kelly laughed harder beside me as we both watch those drama.

I got amazed by how Ericca react when her twins got punch indicating that she cared for Bryan. It's funny that ,Bryan nice build body making him look tough isn't that strong to handle one punch on his face . I went towards them followed by Kelly.

Hendrick is ontop of Bryan as he wants him to stop moving and to move his hands away so that he could look at how bad those bruises were.

"What the hell Bryan. There's only a slight bruise and you're shouting as if your face has been struck by a lightning !" Ericca yelled ,kicking his twins hands when the moment she saw slight bruises on her twins face making me laughed,thinking where those 'protective Ericca'  vanished.

"Find your mate faster so that, thinking about kissing me doesn't pops in your mind !" Hendrick warned as he still didn't get off from Bryan.

"You know i'll go for guys too isn't it." Bryan teased as he grabs Hendrick thing, Hendrick struggles himself off Bryan feeling disgusted by what has just happened. Making all of us laughed.

"touch my balls again , i'll cut off yours !" Hendrick warned.

we went home after. I didn't feel like making up plans as i felt the urge to rest and just lay on my comfy bed.

After dinner, i went straight up to bed , wanting to watch some movies alone thru my laptop, i finished off two movies in a day and realized that it's already 12.03am. i sat back up, putting away my laptop , wanting to make a peek on the moon before i sleep. i slowly pulled my blinds forward instead of strolling it up as my eyes caught a glimpse of that white werewolf staring up on my window.

those words of what Kyla told me ,just simply hit me back like a flash of lightning..

"my brother is a werewolf, he could shift into huge werewolf."

HENDRICK ?

I began sneaking down, bringing my torch with me as i wore Hendrick's jacket that he lend. i tiptoe to the back of my yard and i could see a huge white werewolf, seeing it closer, Hendrick's having a mixture of white and black furs...

i knew i had to make them break those secrets from me.. Thinking in my mind that , that white werewolf is Hendrick, i shown my flash lights towards that creature making him stood on his fours ,in what it seems like attacking mode as i stumbled back, dropping my flashlights. i made my way thru, still able to see with the help of the moon.

"Hendrick... i know that's you. It's me.. allayna." He looked down as he wanted to ran of.

"stay! please stay.." i add on.

i walked towards Hendrick, he's bigger then my body.. i reaches down onto his furs, brushing it against my bare hand. I was amazed..

He began to leave wet marks as he smells my hand.

i walk over ,seating at the open field, where i could look up to those moons and stars. He came after,seating beside me as he look up to where im looking, Hendrick pushes me with his fury silky wolf head, nudging me making me lay completely on my back. He lay down ontop of me, i gasp at first, but suits with his wolf weight after. His fur, warmed me up like a blanket, Hugging his wolf body, ontop of me and staring up the skies that's fulled of stars just made me smiled.

I know who you really are now...