Chapter 15 - Helping Issac

CHAPTER 15- HELPING ISSAC

i went to school earlier as Issac texted me asking for help. i was half way reaching when i realized that i've left my phone at my dining table as i rushed out thinking that issac is in need of emergency kind of helps.

When the moment i step in the building, i felt my hand being pulled, as that person ran up the stairs making me gasp, following his pace, i finally look up.

"Wait.. wait.. wait!!" it was issac. I pulled his hands as we both stop from running.

"im having some trouble with my assignments.. everyone has been giving their point of view but it seems like, it isn't enough.." He finally told me about what he want me to help him with.

"Uh, so you're pulling my hand just because you want me to help you? i thought you were planning to pushed me off from the rooftop." we make our way up to the library. We decides to skip every class today, just simply hang out in the library and help him with his assignments. He switch on his laptops , showing me what his groups has list out. I decides to tell him about Porsche as he types out.

we played computer games more then focusing on the assignments, the bell rang indicating that it's the end of school. With a smile on his face in satisfaction, he thanked me. i get it why he's afraid as the due date for them to hand in left with just a day indicating that it's the end of the month.

i walked down after as i felt another hand pulling me towards the parking lot, it was Hendrick. He pushed me in his car, Everyone look at us as he drive away from the building towards my house. Dragging my hands towards the front of my door, he slams my body as i let out a gasp. He placed both his hands on my door beside my head as i  stare right in his eyes in confusion.

"You avoid from me because you already knew the truth that im a wolf isn't it! you didn't picked my calls up because you wanna lost every contact with me and therefore, erasing all those memories that we had don't you, you're planning to do those stuff aren't you !" his voice echoed making me closed my eyes as I've never encountered being with Hendrick who's acting this way, he never raised his voice before..

i opened my eyes slowly, braving myself and hold back my anger as he assume without even knowing the truth.i placed both my hands onto his cheek.

"I would have left, when kyla told me that you're a werewolf. But i choose to stay as I've accepted you as who you are. i didn't avoid from you Hendrick, I were in the library all those while, helping issac with his assignments. Erasing every memories that I've build with you isn't what i wanted..." i paused as i came closer to him.

"But building up a new one is all i could wish for.." i whispered seductively.

i slowly came nearer, Lips touching each other. i could feel his tongue slides under my lips as i opened up a room for his tongue to enter into my mouth. He grabs my waist, pulling me closer to him , i could feel , hormones in me changes, i want more of him..

our kissed were passionate for what it seems like a minute or two before Hendrick back off , breaking the kiss as we catches our breath.

"i don't wanna hurt you..." is all he said as he pulled me in for a hug, apologizing for acting like a total jerk towards me.

"im afraid of loosing you."

He whispered..