Chapter 24- Welcome to aniwaya pack.

Mrs Jacobs and Ericca decides to head over to a mall to shop some stuff for the ceremony which is a week more to go. Kyla and Kristal wanted to follow along as i tagged me along with them.

"Can we go in there!!" Kristal pointed towards a candy shop, pulling my hands with them.

"Get Ericca to follow you girls. Get along now." Mrs Jacobs pushed Ericca with them as she grabbed my arms, intertwining it around hers .

"Are you dumping me with this two kiddo and let me suffer." Ericca grumbles as she got pulled by Kyla and Kristal into a shop called candy empire.

i shrugged when Mrs Jacobs pulled me in to a shop, infront of Candy Empire store. She picked some bras and panties, tryna match those on me making me felt a little embarrassed, you know it, that shop is called victoria secret ,What do you expect, I've been staying under a roof with a male ,which is daddy all this while and i hadn't been to this kind of shops since ages. The last time i went is when Kora and Elisha pulled me in as they wanted to shop for some match bras and panties, saying that they wanted to lost their first so they will have to wear a matching bras and panties to impressed the guys . That's what they told me.

i picked some of them, bringing in the changing room and try them on, i bought some of them with me as we drive back home after.

Mrs Jacobs pulled me in to her room, pulling out a white long dress that's covered with a plastic to avoid them from dirts and dust.

"It's all tailored ,followed by your body size sweetheart. This is gonna be your Luna dress that you'll be wearing on the ceremony. I've been drawing out those dress and finally had it tailored just for you." Mrs Jacobs hand me those dress as i look at it, turning it back and fourth as my eyes were so in love with those dress.

"it's beautiful.." is the only word that came out of my mouth. it has translucent laces sewed at the back and all the way down on both arms . It's the most beautiful dress I've ever seen so far.

*****

The ceremony has finally arrived. My heart were beating as i felt a sudden anxiety feelings building up in me.

Everyone went out as i put my dress on, but i got stuck when the moment i wanted to zip as my hand couldn't zip the back of the dress. That's when i heard a knocked on my door. i turned to face that person as i felt embarrassed for not being able to zip those up.

i sigh in relief when Ryan, Hendrick best friend came in after. i gave those sos faces before starting off.

"i need your help, thank god you're here or i'll be shoutung like a lunatic to call someone up. Help me with my zip.. please." i finished off my sentence in one breath ,turning my back towards him.

"told you not to eat those junks !" he laughed as he help me out with my zip.

"Are you tryna say that im fat !" i kicked his legs and tries to punch him but he quickly ran out of my room, bursting out with laughter .

Idiot !

Kelly came in, braiding my hair before putting it up as a bun. Ericca help me out with the make up after and once everything's done, i stare in the mirror to look at my whole dress that im wearing and make ups on my face .

"you're so pretty.." Kyla and Kristal stand beside me as the reat smiled in satisfaction.

we took off as the rest of them has took off an hour early.

Kelly told me about how they will have to blow their candles when midnight came tonight and re-lit it once more right after midnight passes and how they will be passing those cups that's filled with water around as part of unity.

:You will always be my princess.

Kelly passed me her phone as dad text were send as i smile looking down on my phone screen, my phone has been crushed into pieces by that beast..

"omg, im so happy that my son is finally gonna be mating with my dear princess. If i would have to list down all those happy thoughts and put it as one, im pretty sure i won't be able to finish it all by one night, im just too blessed that god put you as my son mate." Mrs Jacobs hold on to both my shoulder as she control her tears.

"please don't cry.. you know I'll be crying if you were to drop a single tears onto the ground isn't it.." Mrs Jacobs apologize as she look up the sky, laughing as she controlled her tears from dropping.

I could see lots of cars parked around as Ericca told me that there will be lots of other wolf from their own pack coming and two other pack, Isaac's Bluestone pack and one of Kelly's dad friends pack making it into 3 pack in total.

two of the burly men came showing my way as i separated with the rest, anxiety build in me and i just felt like a need to threw up.

he closed the door behind me, leaving me all alone as i stand at the back of the curtain and saw hendrick at the other side of the stage , winking at me. He has his white jeans on , showing his calvin klein's boxer that he's using without any shirt as if he's gonna be doing some modelling of Calvin Klein's boxer just like how one of my favorite model in Korea , Kim woo Bin.

The burly began as he had those goblets on his hands and a table which have two cups on which i assume, one cup is the one which filled with water which will be passed around just like kelly told me and the other.. don't asked me, we'll just wait and see because to be honest, i dont even know what that cup is for.

During the speech of rules and regulations that the burly men is saying as if im seating for an examination test where they will be giving rules on what to do and what not to do which is B-O-R-I-N-G , i peek out of the curtain and caught ,ericca and Bryan, yawning and fighting as Bryan tries to blow her candles off which lead to Ericca showing off her brutal side as she hits Bryan head a couple of time making me control my laughter, because if i were to laugh, i know this whole stage would be focusing towards my area and the only solution that i have if that were to happen, is me ,playing dead due to embarrassment.

Hendrick came out from the back of the curtain after. His voice echoed thru the night as he tells about the importance of being a Luna and the importance of respecting the Luna.

"And we will now have Allayna Jacobs out.." i heard my name were being called as i step out of the curtain, everyone went into dead silence when the moment i step out. i wonder if that silence is because, their luna is ugly or the other way round. I felt self conscious as i look down ,not wanting to look at the crowd.

"We will now Welcome , Allayna Jacobs into Aniwaya Pack, not as one of our pack mates but to be The Luna and a mate to our Alpha, Hendrick Jacobs!" the burly shouted, echoing thru the woods.

"This will hurt a little." hendrick held a knife and placed my finger towards the cup ,dropping some of my blood in mixing with his. Now i know what's that extra cup for.

"i gladly welcome, my mate and the Luna of Aniwaya pack Allayna Jacobs !" his voice echoed after as the crowd roar in excitement.

my head were throbbing when the moment Hendrick finishes off his sentences as i hear lots of thoughts ,cramping thru my brain as it felt like it's gonna burst out any minute soon.

;She's our new luna

;Allayna Jacobs is our new luna !

and so on and so fourth,Hendrick pulled me in his car as he drived away from the situation right after the ceremony were over and the rest isn't paying attention to us as it's time to get groovy and stuff , Hendrick drive away as he doesn't want anyone to be asking and interacting with their new luna as he knew i need my time alone too. or should i say, WE need our time alone.

He drive me and carry me into his tree house ,where he placed me down in bed.