Chapter 20- Truth Reveals

CHAPTER 20- TRUTH REVEALS

i woke up as my body felt sore with every move that i take. My heads were throbbing as my eyes opened and those lights were shining into my eyes.

Everyone were crowding around me as i struggle to seat up with the help of kelly. I slowly opened my eyes again and i could feel stings of pain raises from my stomach and even my leg making me yelled in pain.

"Allayna.. listen." Mr Manhatt came as he wipes my tears away.

"You will be healed soon. Don't worry sweetheart. We're here." Mr manhatt put me back to sleep and that's all i remember.

******

when i opened my eyes, all those stings that i felt has gone, im completely healed. i notice that im just wearing my bra and panties. Hendrick were resting his head at the side of the bed as i woke him up.

"Hey sweetheart." he places a kissed on my forehead before climbing on the bed beside me. He places soothing circles on my bare stomach as he look me in the eyes before snuggling behind me.

"What happened ? how long did i sleep." i asked when the moment those memories about Daniel hit me like a wave of tsunami.

"the whole day." Hendrick replied as i turn to face him in suprise.. i've been sleeping for the whole day ! that's crazy!

"Where's Kyla and Kristal !!" i woke up as i slip on my pants and shirt wanting to meet those twins.

i ran down towards the living room eventho my head throbs a little, i could see everyone seating down in the living room as they had their eyes on me before Mrs Manhattan pulled me for a seat as Hendrick came after.

"Are you two alright? let me see.." i examine both of their bodies finding for bruises as they chuckled and grab my hand.

"We're fine, all thanks to you. Thank you." Kristal said as they hug me.

Mr Manhatt then began to tell me about the past and the presence without any further hesitation.

When both my grandma and grandpa died and hand over mummy to Mrs Rosemary, Mummy has became one of them as she got bite by the rouge after a week of her marrying dad and therefore Mrs Rosemary had to do something that lead her in as one of their pack or she will die. When the moment mummy born me out, Mrs Rosemary couldn't detect me as one of them until Hendrick told her that he could smell me. Mrs Rosemary were shocked that they finally realized that im turning into one of them but not completly a wolf as she notice that im only having a sense of smellings and thats about it.

i told them about what really happen and where i was about to go when Daniel suddenly leaps onto me.

"Issac came here, to do some checks with the rest and everything seems normal. We didn't even detect those rougue anywhere near us and as soon as i woke up, looking at those letters that you wrote, i know you're in trouble and that's when i called everyone down." Hendrick continue.

"When Kyla and Kristal went out to play, we realized that they're missing and that's when we knew the three of you is in trouble.We tried finding for you, but everything seems hard as you don't have those smells for us to detect you and that's when we saw kyla and kristal running towards the house ,noticing us that you're somewhere in the woods." Mr Jacobs add on making me absorb every little details without missing .

"What happen to them ?" i finally ask eventho i don't really wanna know.

"they're never gonna come back alive." Is what hendrick says.

i asked about what trouble do they had between them and the rest of the rogue and according to what Hendrick told me, They were once in his pack, but they wanted to rule hendrick's pack making him leave with no choice but to kick them out of it, one day, Derrick, Daniel's brother leap against Mr Manhatt , wanting to finish him off letting hendrick leave with no choice but to kill him. That's when Daniel, decides to take his revenge on them , and forming himself into a group with , few of the rogue.

"How could you even shift.." Mrs Rosemary look at me as silence fills the room waiting for my answer.

"they teach me.." i pointed to both , kyla and kristal who's smiling with pride making all of them laugh.

"sorry that im not there with you during your first shifting." Hendrick whispered as he look down, i rubbed soothing circles around his hands as i smile saying that its fine. it's fine because im not gonna shift again and encounter those crazy bone breaking.. just by thinking about it just simply freaks me out..

They decide to have a ceremony soon after we graduate and that means, accepting me into their packs and in the same time, mating with Hendrick, or should i say, the Alpha.

"ohhhh. you're amazing." a guy came up behind me making me jump a little as i didn't know who he is.

"Ryan, stop flirting." Hendrick came as he hug my waist.

"He's my bestfriend." Hendrick introduce me to Ryan making me smile

I decide to call both kora and Elisha over joining the rest of them that's here. Well, this house is a complete chaos after a day of me being asleep. i wonder what I've missed.

"sorry that im a useless mate.." Hendrick began as he sat down on our bed, watching me as i change my clothes. i was taken aback by his words..

"you're more then enough sweetheart." i kissed his lips as i sat on his thigh, straddling my legs around his waist.

He kisses my lips, holding on to my waist and pulling me closer to him as my hand holds on to his cheek. When our tongue touches against each other, my stomach simply filled with burning sensation of lust. He slides his tongue, swirling around mine before he turned us over as im on my back and he's on top of me, he kisses my neck and that's when he spotted a red hickey mark on my chest area making him stop and touches those marks. i burst out in tears as those humiliation thoughts struck me like a flash of lightning.

"It's over.. Everything's fine." He wipe my tears away as he places wet kisses onto my cheek and neck before hearing my door knock making him growl in frustration, heading towards the door.

"Making grand babies already? ohhhh....." Ryan teased him, before he could teased or talk any further, Hendrick slams the door infront of his face and climb back up beside me making me laugh.

"Do you need any condoms? No it's ok, she won't get pregnant until the next blue moon. Take your time Hendrick. Tell me how's your first!" Ryan yelled from outside as i quickly look at Hendrick who had his face covered by the pillows.

"Your first? you never had any sex before!? " i asked in suprise as i thought he has been fucking lots of different girls.

"Shut up.." he pushed me down as he snuggles beside me covering my mouth as i burst out laughing.. well, im same as him, so i shouldn't be laughing that hard..