Chapter 22-Prom night

CHAPTER 22- PROM NIGHT

"hi sweetie." Hendrick hug me from the back as he leaves wet kisses all over my cheek and ear before snuggling beside me in bed. He'll be sleeping in my room tonight as he says that he misses me. Im actually hoping that he would ask me out for prom night but as soon as i realized that it would be 2 days more before prom, i finally gave up and thought that Hendrick will never ask me out.

"Ready for school tomorrow?" He began as i didn't say a word but to nod and closes my eyes in the dark. He says goodnight followed by a kiss on my back shoulder before drifted off to sleep.

The next day when i woke up, i was really pissed off as Hendrick is no where to be seen and dad told me that he left right after i slept.

"why would he even leave me when im sleeping! stupid jerk!" i yelled as i bite my toast.

"I'll drive you to school today." dad eat his toast and get ready to sent me to school.

******
"Have fun sweetheart!" When the moment i reached school. Everything were silence..

is there even school today..

i walk slowly in the building for what it feels like an awkward day ever. Everyone were standing by the side of the hallway in a straight lines handing me one daisies each. i took it, feeling confused.

And when it reaches to the end of the lines of everyone giving one daisies each, a girl which is last in line gave me a piece of so called invitation looking kind of card.

:Proceed to the Hall.

is written on that piece of card.

i wanted to ask either one of them who is it from, but they dash off running making me all confused. i didn't say a word but to walk towards the hall section with those daisies that im carrying.

i took step by step and notice that it is dark in there. I walk, didn't know what i was waiting until suddenly, a light focus in the middle of the stage and i found someone seating on a chair in the middle of the stage where the lights flashing at him.

Smiles crosses my face as he start strumming his guitar while singing Ed Sheeran- Kiss me , it was Hendrick with the rest of those students who handed me those flowers, breaking their light sticks and wave their hands from left to right.

He ended off with the word.

:Will you be my date for prom night?

He walked over to where im standing, and lights were focused on us instead as he pulled me closer to him, hugging my waist.

"i will be your date." i replied as the lights on and the rest jumping and shouting in happiness from my answer. Oh hell no am i gonna say no to Hendrick Jacobs, I've been waiting for him that took ages to asked me out!
*****

PROM NIGHT.

i was panic as i didn't have anything to wear as i didn't get any new tailored dresses, as i thought i wouldn't be going for that prom night which is today. I curse Hendrick for not telling me earlier and thank him at the same time that he asked me out.

i heard a knocked on my main door, running down the stairs with just my shorts and singlet, i open my door to find Hendrick wearing a tuxedo, fully dressed and he looks way too charming. I leaned towards him as i hug his waist.

"I've got nothing to wear.." i finally said it feeling a little embarrassed at my own words.

"That's the reason why im here early." He unhug me and showed a white long dress that's been covered with plastic above it making my eyes tears and sting as it's a  beautiful dress

"Get up. we'll be late." He pulled me in my room and handed me those dress for me to try it.

I put it on with the help of him zipping the back of my dress. He hold on to my shoulder, staring my bare back that were suppose to be zip.

"i can't wait for the day where we'd graduate and mark you be mine. Having kids with you and building up a family together.. i just can't wait." he hide his face on my shoulder as he kisses my neck.

i was touched by his words that i wanna burst out in tears but i have to hold it in back as i will smudge my make up that's done. He zip the back of my dress after.

"You look beautiful." he whispered as he examined those dress that im wearing.

We went in the car and he drive away as the rest decides to meet at the location itself.

"Why do you plan to give daisies instead of rose?" i asked remembering about those flowers that he gave.

"Roses is too mainstream.Furthermore, My mate have a scent of daisies." He flashes those cute smiles towards me as he came nearer to me and inhale those smells of daisies that he talk about.

Lot's of others were in the room, some were eating and talking as they waited for the actual time where the dj starts their work and get groovy.

i went over to kelly and the rest of them who's chilling by the side of that chocolate fountain.

"Damn smoky ass allayna! you look amazing!" Bryan exclaim followed by the rest.

i notice that Bryan isn't hooking on to anyone.

"don't tell me you didn't ask anyone out ?" i asked.

"nah, no one caught my eyes. Maybe my actual mate is all lonely at home ,so im gonna enjoy the night partying all by myself. lonely wolf it is." He whispered his last words as i laughed off.

That night of getting all groovy has arrived, Hendrick pulled me in for a dance as he held on to my hand and waist, moving his legs. Everyone were dancing and i felt safe being close with hendrick.

i caught Bryan who's busy picking foods at the food section and eventually wave his hands and forks that he's holding towards me making me smile and control my laughter.

"Wanna know why i wanna marry you fast?" Hendrick whispered as we dance. i nod to his questions.

"Because i wanna see you every morning when i woke up." He kisses my forehead after and dance thru the night.

Im finally getting asked by someone out for prom night and those weird feelings that i feel in my stomach just lingers in me..