6

The whole time I was getting ready I was overwhelmingly aware of the fact that Wolf was right down the hall. Standing in front of my mirror I modeled my skin tight Lucy in the Sky red lace dress. I had paired it with matching red lace up heels that gave me an extra few inches on my 5'4" frame. All red everything was always a winner; the bright red of the fabric making the lush red curls flowing down my back more vibrant. Deciding to complete the look I grabbed some red lipstick and finished up. 

I felt confident which was good because I seriously needed to get laid. Knowing Ryna there will be ample opportunity tonight as I'm sure she's invited most of the eligible bachelors in Noho and it's surrounding area. I would've definitely had prefered the burly MC president currently making himself at home in my apartment but I doubt I'd be able to get him alone long enough. I'll just have to ditch my bodyguards when I get to Ryna's place.

Exiting my bedroom I made my way to where Dex and Wolf stood in the kitchen. Their voices were low so I couldn't make out what they had been saying but their attention turned to me once I come over. Wolf's eyes took in my attire hungrily, I could've sworn I saw him move to adjust himself again as well. My gaze transfered to where Dex was and I watched as he ran a hand over the length of his face.

"Jeez Princess, you really wearing that out?"

Cocking my head to the side I gave a puppy dog expression. "You don't like my dress Dexy? Lighten up; it's a party, this is a party dress." I shrugged as I turned from the guys and paraded my ass to the front door. I was certain I could hear someone hiss as they got a good look at my ass in the dress along with the tattoo lining my full back as the only fabric covering it was two measly strings. I flipped a strand of my copper locks over my shoulder as I turned to look where they were.

"Well, come along boys. I don't like to be kept waiting."

The ride over to the party was... Interesting to say the least. I hadn't realized we would be taking the bikes today so I was most certainly not dressed to be spreading my legs on a motorcycle. Even more was the fact that I had to ride with Wolf since Dex had already stocked his ride up with liquor. Thankfully Wolf let me ride in the front of him otherwise I was certain my dress would not have held up the whole drive to Ryna's.

The only issue with that however was the fact that my practically bare butt had been pressed up against Wolf's hard dick the whole ride. Every bump, divit, and groove in the road had me biting my lip at the feel of his cock rubbing against my ass. Wolf had put his helmet on me before we left so my hair wouldn't mess up too badly but because of that there was no way to tell if this ride was affecting him as much as it had me. The only clue he might be was his arm protectively molding me against him, his grip tightening slightly every once in a while.

My panties were soaked by the time we finally got to the party. Ryna lived in Greenwich Village, a good half an hour from where we lived in our crappy two bedroom apartment. Torture for my sex-deprived self. Wolf's hands gripped tight on my waist as I tried to maneuver my way off of his bike, halting my movements. Taking the helmet off I glanced at the man over my shoulder ready to tell him to get his hands off of me but the look on his face stopped me. Wolf's cheeks were flushed and his breath was coming in husky pants as he leaned into where I sat, his hard on still firmly pressing into my ass where my dress had rod up as we drove. Letting out a long breath Wolf finally spoke.

"Careful there beautiful, you keep rubbing my dick like that and I'm gonna cum."

His comment stalled my body and I sat there waiting until he lifted me up and placed me on the ground right beside where the bike idled. I yanked my dress down immediately, covering up my partially exposed butt and ran a hand through my hair to untangle any knots that might have formed on the ride. 

I waited only a second for Wolf to get off his bike before rushing over to where Dex was unloading the alcohol from his, offering out my arms to carry whatever he wanted to give me. Dex began to hand over a case of beer but it was yanked from my grip almost as soon as I got it.

"I don't need your help Wolf."

"I know beautiful, but what kind of man would I be if I didn't?"

"You aren't even supposed to be here."

"Then all the more reason to offer my help." Wolf's smile was wide as he took another pack from Dex and then turned to head to the house. Turning back to Dex I offered my arms again and he shook his head. "Nope, we already got everything Princess. Also I was meaning to ask this earlier but do you know Wolf already? You too seem like you've met already."

"Yeah, he's the weirdo who hit on me the other night at the club actually. Still a real weirdo too if you ask me, I thought MC president's were supposed to be all tough and serious all the time?"

"Yeah, he's actually not this chill usually. I've only ever seen him take the brute missions so I was actually really surprised he came out to help me guard you. I'm grateful but it's still really strange."

"He's just here to try to get in my pants Dexy, he's not that chivalrous."

Dex visibly cringes "Maybe, but I've known the boss for a while and I've at least never seen him this hung up over anyone. I don't even remember the last time I had seen him with a girl around honestly."

"Yeah well I could say the same about you Dex." I gave him a sideways grin as we neared the stairs where Wolf was patiently waiting on us.

"True, maybe we just have a hard time getting the girls we actually want." Before I could question more we came up to the big, wooden door leading to Ryna's building. I leaned over and rang the bell. The door opened a moment later and we were greeted by the thundering sound of music and Ryna's high pitched squeal of excitement.