35

His lips were gentle and sweet and I felt myself getting dizzy from the heat of him pressed against me. His hands stayed planted on my sides holding me where I was. I ran my hands up his chest using the little bit of space I had to worm my arms up and around his neck. I drew him down closer to me, needy for the taste of him. 

Needing more.

I felt Wolf's body relax into me, his own lips matching my urgency. I ran my tongue out and along his bottom lip, feeling the distinct metal loop that sat just in the middle. The piercing was heated now that we'd been kissing and I ran my tongue along it again enjoying the strange feel of the metal against my tongue. Wolf's hands gripped tighter and he pulled me closer to him as he opened his mouth to me. I eagerly explored him, my head light as I breathed in more of his intoxicating scent. His grip was the only thing keeping me planted.

I gasped as his tongue found mine, my eyes opening to meet his smirking gaze. The piercing on his lip was apparently not the only one he had I thought as I ran my tongue over the small metal ball that sat in the middle of his. I couldn't hold back the moan my body released as the sensation. I wanted to explore the rest of him, see if I might find any more hidden piercings...

But then it was like reality had taken hold of my mind again and I was suddenly crashing back into my body. I remembered where I was and that this man had been blatantly ignoring me all night. 

I pulled back, forcing Wolf's grip to loosen as I pushed out of his arms. He refused to fully let go and instead just stared at me as we both worked to regain our breathing.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Wolf didn't reply, just kept looking at me as his chest moved with his breaths so I continued. "You completely ignore me all evening after I literally gave you what you had been wanting. You wouldn't even look at me, and now you think you have a right to kiss me out of nowhere?" 

But he was looking now, his intense stare drilling into me and for some reason, it felt like he was the angry one here. His chest still rose and fell with each breath and we just stared at each other like that for a few seconds before he spoke.

"My problem, Skylar, is that you still think this is some sort of game I'm playing. You think you gave me what I want?" Wolf stepped in closer, causing me to step back but I hadn't realized we had moved so close to the wall again. I was trapped. My resolve wavered and all I wanted was to get away but his arms held me caged to him.

So I did the only thing I could, I faced him. "Didn't I? You might not have gotten to fuck me but I still ended up with your cum in my mouth so what's the difference? You got what you wanted from me so now you're just going to toss me aside?"

His eyebrows pulled together as he stared down at me. "Is that what you thought I wanted? For you to get me off?" His hands slid down my waist, brushing against my thighs. "You think I was looking to make you some kind of conquest, Beautiful?" 

Now my brows knit together. "Was that not what you were doing?" His chuckle was deep and dark and vibrated my whole body with him. 

Wolf leaned his face into me, my cheeks heating from the thought of tasting those lips again. But his expression was hard and stilled my thoughts. "Fucking you once isn't even close to being enough for me. I was yours the night you claimed me at that club; yours to tease and torture and use. But you still don't see it, do you? I followed you all the way to fucking Valen Morgan's house, do you understand what that even means? What I'm risking by even being near him?"

He didn't give me time to respond before Wolf's hands wrapped around my thighs, gripping onto me and lifting me up until our faces met. I let out a startled gasp not having expected to be lifted off the ground like that. His grip dug into my thighs as my back rested against the wooden wall behind me, his fingers were tight on me but I couldn't deny how good it felt. I could feel the ache for those fingers to slip a little higher beginning to bloom. "W-what are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I'm returning the favor." Wolf's arm moved to hold me up with him as his freed hand worked to slide my sleep shorts down my legs. "Wolf, what the fuck? What if someone sees?" His eyes were playful now, his lips turned up into a smirk.

"Then let them see. You didn't seem too worried about someone walking in on us in the shower earlier. Besides, if someone does see us then they'll know I've claimed you." I don't know why I wasn't arguing more or trying to get out of his hold. All I really knew right now was that I honestly didn't give a fuck if someone walked in on this, I wanted what Wolf was offering, and hadn't I already decided that I deserved to be happy with these guys? 

I let Wolf pull the shorts off fully, leaving me completely bare for him. His eyes were hungry as he lifted me up more so that my cunt was level with his mouth. The excitement began to take hold as anticipation built. I could feel his breaths hitting my exposed flesh now, the wet slickening as I watched his face get closer to me. His eyes watched me as his lips finally closed over my core and I sucked in a breath at the contact.

I felt his tongue begin to drag along my slit, teasing me, and then I moaned out as I felt his tongue ring run along with it. He let the metal piece trail up and knock against my clit, my head falling back at the feeling. The fucker knew just how to use it. His hands dug into my waist as he devoured my core, licking and sucking until I was so close to falling over that edge. I was certain everyone in the mansion knew what was happening, it was so hard to be quiet with Wolf's little toy dragging me closer to my release. He would pull away every once in a while to trail kisses along my inner thighs and then would dive right back in. 

His tongue ring wasn't the only useful piercing however, whenever he nipped at my clit his lip ring would press into me giving just the right amount of pressure to work me even closer. I could feel my body tensing, getting ready to peak. Wolf, it seems had felt it as well, using his tongue he knew just where to hit my clit so that I was coming undone. 

And like the good little puppy he is, he added his fingers and kept licking until I was finished cumming.