31

*Wolf's POV*

This is torture. Pure, sweet torture.

Sky's hungry moans were filling the empty space of my room. The noises drifting through the open doorway of our adjoining bathroom were undeniable. Sky was being fucked right on the other side of the wall and I couldn't deny that the thought of catching even a glimpse of her beautiful body contorted in pleasure made my dick harder than it's ever been. 

I should probably be upset hearing her scream out another guys name, should probably feel the need to barge in and disrupt them all together but I didn't. Sky's moans were so needy and the only thing I wanted right now was the same thing I'd wanted since we met; I wanted her. I know she feels it too, the draw pulling us towards each other. Ever time I'm close to her I feel the tug, the little voice in my head telling me to reach out and touch her; reach out and tell me she's real. She isn't ready yet though, it's taken her drilling it into me to tell me that she isn't but sometimes I'll catch that little glimpse in her eye that gives me hope that one day she'll let me in.

So for now I'll wait and give her that time. That doesn't mean I'll back off though, especially not with that rich prick sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. Gage I can tolerate, at least I know his feelings for Sky aren't selfish. This Valen guy though.... Something doesn't sit right about him...

But those worries were far from my mind at the moment, Sky's sweet sounds drowning out my constant thoughts and only allowing me to focus on the need that was building quickly in my cock. Looking around the room I decided my best bet would be to hope into the shower and yank one out since I doubted the noises would stop anytime soon. 

Pulling my shirt off over my head I tossed it haphazardly to the floor and walked toward the open bathroom door. The sounds were only intensified in the smaller space and the slap of flesh on flesh echoed against the marble of the room causing my already aching dick to throb painfully in my jeans. I rubbed my hand against the tight fabric, squeezing to try to help relieve some of the pressure while I waited for the water to heat more in the shower. Once it hit a good temperature I unbuttoned my pants, thankful that the action removed some of that ache. 

I slid the jeans off along with my boxers, tossing them on the floor and moving under the shower head. The shower was open, glass panels surrounding each side so there was a clear view in as you rinsed, the steam from the shower however worked to build a curtain of mist around me giving me an illusion of privacy at least. Sky's moans drifted over the sound of the running water and my cock stirred against my thigh at the noise. My hand drifted lower to rub against the hard member and I shut my eyes allowing the moans and steam to flood my senses until Sky was with me in the bathroom.

I let my hand drift up along the base of my dick, tugging slightly and pictured Sky's delicate hand wrapped around me. Her soft fingers stroking me as her skin presses closer against me in the shower. Her perky little tits are pressed into me as she continues to move her hand. Those ocean eyes of hers always so cocky and dominating are softer but just as fierce as she stares up at me. Her plump red lips curve into a sultry smirk and I watch her as she lowers onto her knees in front of me, leveling her face with my cock and continuing to run her hand along it. The steam clouds my head and I feel my heart beating against my ribs, swallowing hard I watch Sky as she brings those pretty lips to meet the head of my cock and opens.

A strained groan escapes me at the first feel of her warm mouth wrapped completely around me. She works her tongue against my tip, her saliva mixing with the precum that's built on my head and swirling it together against me. I run my fingers through her damp red curls, my grip tightening in the threads as I feel her take more of me into her. Her tongue continuously rubs my head as she begins to bob herself against my dick, her eager thrusts pulling me further into her throat and I feel her constricting against my shaft the deeper I get. Her eyes are still looking up at me as she continues her assault and the only thing keeping me from cumming at the sight is biting down on my cheek. I thrust into her mouth to match her rhythm and almost still as I feel her throat begin to vibrate against me. My eyes widen and I'm sure Sky is grinning as she sucks me off, the humming she does nearly setting me over the edge already but I wanted to enjoy this for as long as I could.

I had to use my hand to prop myself against the shower wall, the fantasy and steam in the room making me feel lightheaded. I stayed leaned against the glass like that as my hand continued to move, my release building until I felt myself lose what little control I had. My hand tugged a few more times until I came, releasing myself all over the shower floor.

My breaths were labored as my senses returned, I drew back from the glass wall and panted to myself before rinsing the remaining evidence of what I just did down the drain. When I looked around again I noticed the steam in the room had cleared up a substantial amount from when I had first run the water and also noticed for the first time the silhouettes of two people standing, staring from the doorway to their room.

Shit.