Exchanged Student Found

(I do not own the AOT characters)

You had almost forgot to search for an exchange student first, instead of simply going out in action for one. This made your excitement to increase more within you.

The question you kept asking yourself made its way back into your mind; "Who would it be?" Your mother had agreed to do so, but left the selection of who to you.

She left the house to restock on groceries and to get the ingredients for baking a welcome cake for whoever's coming. You were sitting on the living room couch with a laptop in front of you, browsing for an exchange student website. Using the keyboard's arrows to go down, you clicked on a suggestion.

Once it appeared on the screen, you clicked on what country you had in mind. Japan it was going to be of course. The website then brought you to a large variety of different Japanese people's profiles

. You looked at your screen and scrolled down. Deciding to click on someone random brought you to their page. It was a girl from the Kamikawa Sub prefecture part of Japan.

Her name was Hiyori Taikosa and was fifteen years old. She lived in the town of Takasu. Her appearance did not look intimidating. Her long black hair was straight and thin. But had purple highlights at the tips.

She wore two piercings on her face. You thought that your mom may over react by the girl's highlights and piercings she had. Your mom was just that kind of person. You sighed and continued your search. Scrolling down, you found out that the page would not end.

You did not know until now a lot of people were up for becoming an exchange student. Laying down on the couch, you still felt determined to find one. You kept scrolling down and clicking on profiles.

Since your mom just had to be the strict type when it came to appearances, deciding on one was taking quite a while. You yawned and stretched your arms, feeling a little tired. Yet you still did not give up

. The page still had a ways to go before it ended. You were searching down the page when a familiar person's face suddenly caught your attention. His bright blonde hair had the appearance of a girl since it was as long down to the tips of the shoulders, but you knew it was a male.

Your eyes widened when you instantly processed who it was you were looking at. Armin Arlert. He who you knew was in this anime known as Attack on Titan. He who somehow is still alive, had not been eaten by a Titan, and is in the Scout Regiment.

Confusion took over your excitement within you. You sat back up and clicked on his profile. You did not know what to make of this. Blinking a few times to make sure your eyes were not deceiving you, Armin did not disappear from your screen. You rubbed a hand on your eyes, then resumed looking at his profile.

Name: Armin Arlert

Gender: Male?

Age: 16

Current living location: Wall Rose (AKA under Mikasa's blanket)

Guardian(s): Mikasa Ackerman

Relatives: All deceased

You laughed a little when you read his current living location. But it made up for his relative status. You started to scroll down, reading further into this profile of his.

Hello there, I'm Armin. I never thought I would be someone who is signed up to become someone's exchange student. This really feels like a privilege.

I can't wait to meet you! I'm not a picky eater, so please don't fret over that. I would be more than happy to help preparing meals. But I'm not allowed to use a knife or any sharp objects though. Mikasa will flip if she caught me holding a hazardous object!

I will try to be of some help of course. My most favorite food are cinnamon buns with vanilla cream glaze drizzled on top. I really find those sweets irresistible. I enjoy reading books of any sort.

You won't have to tell nor remind me to do any studying. I also enjoy doing that. I tend to be shy at first meetings with new people. But I try to loosen up eventually. My bedtime is at 8:00 P.M sharp. Mikasa insists I get all the sleep I need. I always drink my milk!

Have any chores needed to get done? I have been taught by none other than Levi Ackerman to clean Heichou style. Well, overall, this is me, Armin Arlert. Once again, I'm looking forward to seeing you!

You had never read something so heart warming and soft. You then heard the front door opened. Your mom had returned home. Looking back at the screen, it was an obvious decision you had to make.

You put the laptop beside you and got up to help your mom put away the groceries. You were prepared to tell her that you wanted Armin to be the chosen exchanged student living with you.

Holding in your laughter, you made your way toward your mom. You grinned as you tried your hardest to not laugh. Armin was of course that one you can not say no to.

(Salutations and thanks for reading. I do not own the AOT characters. Armin will make his live appearance in the next chapter. Hopefully Mikasa won't refuse.)