8. Hanging On

"Why is he just leaving him there?" Ashido asked as a group of classmates watched Izuku set Aizawa down on the stairs.

"Well don't just stand there" Momo called out to the group as she ran towards their teacher. As they went for their teacher, Izuku was sprinting trying to keep up with the villain who snatched up Toph.

While running, he could. Clearly see how distressed she was. Seeing how scared she was, he began to push himself to run even faster. But the villain was too fast for him to properly keep up.

"Hey, check this out guys" A young Katsuki called to his class getting their attention. "Watch what I can do" He said as he aimed both his Palms to the floor and letting off a large explosion that propelled him into the air.

Izuku watched as Katsuki landed on his feet. He looked at his hands wondering if it was possible for him to do it. His Quirk is similar to Endeavors in a way and he can fly. Izuku copied Katsuki's form and was slightly propelled into the air from a large burst of flames. Unlike Katsuki, he didn't go as high and didn't Land.

"Seriously Deku? You can't do what I do. So just give up already" Katsuki spoke, looking down at Izuku with a scowl. Izuku stared up at Katsuki with fear on his fear.

That was the same look Toph had on her face. One moment Izuku was on the ground and the next he was flying straight towards the Villain and Toph. He had now control as he was soaring through the air. So he collided with the villain, causing him to drop toph.

He didn't hesitate to set off a quick burst, sending him flying towards toph. He reached out, grabbing her hand and pulling her into a hug.

"I got you" he spoke as she latched onto him tight as she could. The two were now free falling through the air. Izuku tried to come up with a plan to at least cushion their fall. But there was nothing he could really do.

But right when he thought they were about to go splat, the two were caught by a quick flash and were safely on the ground. Izuku looker up to see All Might standing over them. He looked tired and beat. He also took noticed of the steam coming from his body.

Before Izuku could say anything to him, a large cement wall rose, separating them. He dismissed it a saftey precaution for the students. Izuku went to get up, but was stopped by something heavy. He had forgotten that Toph was still latched onto him.

"Hey, y-"

"Toph!" Izuku was interrupted by a couple of their classmates. Hearing their voices, she eased up on her grip on Izuku.

"You alright?" Suki asked coming up to the duo with Uraraka and Sokka behind her.

"I'm fine. You can let got now" Toph said playing off how scared she was just a few moments ago.

"You're the one holding onto him" Sokka pointed out. Toph quickly let go of Izuku and let out a small cough. "So. How many did you guys take out" Toph asked hoping to divert the conversation. As she sat there on the ground, she could feel Izuku's footsteps as he walked away.

Izuku did want to make sure she was OK. But she already had people making sure she was.
_______________________________________________

"Alright everyone, quiet down" a mummy spoke making the class quiet down.

"Mr. Aizawa, is that you?" Momo asked.

"Yes, it is. Just because villains attacked us yesterday doesn't mean we're going to take any breaks. But before we start class. Midnight has an announcement" Aizawa explained, letting Midnight step up.

"We usually don't need to use it. But after what you all experienced, we do have some therapy sessions if any of you need to speak about anything. Just speak to me or Hound Dog" Midnight explained.

"Now that we got that out of the way. I have an announcement of my own. This year's sports festival is still on" Aizawa said getting the class excited. "Quiet down. You have two weeks to prepare for the sports festival. You can either prepare yourself for the festival or slack off. Just know this will heavily impact your grades. So use your time wisely. Now, let's get started with class"

14 Days Until The Sports Festival