Chapter 1

I was going through the corridors of O2 arena, where the rehearsals of This is it were held. It was 24 of June, I didn't sleep for three days, living in fear of what was going to happen tomorrow... TOMORROW... Just stop thinking about it!
I drank my coffee, the fifth cup for today, and went to the backstage.
Michael was rehearsing "Smooth Criminal". I was standing on backstage and watched him ... Remembering how we first met, how we sang this song... I was standing there and thought about all the years, that we spent together.. All the moments that we lived near... And as a black stripe through my thoughts flew reminder "TOMORROW". I was near to cry.. I must do something, because only I can prevent this...
The tension of the past days, sleeplessness and rehearsals suddenly fell on me at once.. And I started feeling sick so badly,that I was ready to faint.
Michael stopped singing and smiled to me. At this moment I felt a little bit better and started to prepare for the song, that we were going to perform with Michael.
"The way you make me feel" was one of my favorite songs. I've always liked to perform it.
So I put on my heels and began to wait for the first chords of the song. Michael from the other side of stage counted to three with is fingers to show me when the music would begin.
I went on the stage. We were dancing together and he was singing perfectly as usual. I was looking in his big, beautiful, brown eyes and I felt how much I loved him and how much I needed him.
"TOMORROW"
The last chords began. Me and Michael went to each other. He put his arms around my west. I saw only his deep brown eyes. He pulled me close. All the memories ran in front of my eyes like images. I didn't dead on my feet. I heard Michael calling me.
Suddenly everything became dark....