Chapter 17

They arrived at the restaurant, they sat at a booth next to the window. A few minutes later the waitress stop by their booth and hand them the menu.

"Should we order some drinks first while waiting?" Alistair said as he scans the menu.

"Yeah" Hades answered and turned to Hazel. "Which one do you like?" He asked Hazel and showed her the menu.

"The strawberry milkshake," Hazel said. The waitress nodded and wrote it down on her notepad.

"I'll have an iced americano," Alistair said.

"I'll have a Latte, "Hades said.

"Alright, I'll get these started for you," The waitress said and left. They started chatting with each other until they heard the doorbell ring. They looked at the door and saw Phoebe walking into the cafe. Alistair raise his hand and called phoebe.

"Phoebe!" Alistair called. She turned in their direction and walked towards them.

"Hey! Did you guys already order?" She asks as she stoops into the booth.

"Yeah, we did. Would you like to order?" Hades asks and calls the waitress's attention.

"Yes, please. I need a cold drink it's too hot outside" She said and removed her cardigan. The waitress walked over to their booth.

"Can I have a Green apple fruit tea?" She said. The waitress nodded and left. Phoebe leans back in her seat.

"It's getting too warm. I don't like it" Phoebe said. Hazel was confused about what Phoebe had said, the temperature is bearable.

Hades lean into her ear and whispered.
"Phoebe likes cold weather. Therefore she hates warm weather." She nodded and sipped her milkshake.

They chatted for a while, then they ordered some food. After eating they went to the penthouse since Phoebe's been complaining about being too hot to walk around and she wanted to play valorant.

Phoebe asks Hades to drop them off at the entrance and asked Hazel to stay with him. When they parked the car in the building's parking lot. They head to the elevator. They pressed the top floor button and waited for the elevator doors to open. They arrived at the top floor.
Hades opened the door for Hazel. They walk into the penthouse and heard Alistair and Phoebe bickering.

"Are you stupid? Why did you do that?" Phoebe said as she grab a pillow from the couch and throw it at Alistair.

"Oh my god. Your face is so red" Alistair tease Phoebe. Phoebe run towards him and slapped his arm. She was about to Slap his arm again but he dodges and run towards the bathroom and close the door behind him. Phoebe throws a pillow towards the door.

"I Hate you! Try to come out of that door or I will kill you" Phoebe yelled and sat down on the couch. They walk towards the sofa and sat. Hades sat across Phoebe while Hazel sat beside him.

Hazel looked around the penthouse. The house was decorated with modern furniture. The walls were full of decors such as figurines, trophies, pictures, and books. She spotted a gaming set up near the window. There were LED stripped lights on the ceiling that changed colors every few seconds. The place was neat even though there were some pillows out of place.

She stopped looking around when heard Phoebe slam her phone on the coffee table. Phoebe sighed and leaned her back on the couch.

"What happened?" Hazel asked. Phoebe crossed her arm.

"Sammy, called. 10 minutes before you guys arrive." Phoebe said. Hades gasp and laughed.

"Sammy? Your gay best friend back in Highschool?" Hades asked while laughing. Phoebe grabbed a pillow and throw it at him.