Chapter 2

After Class phoebe stood up from her chair and grab her bag. She left the room phoebe went to her locker. She opens her locker and puts her books and notebooks inside. After that, she closes her locker.

While walking to the parking lot Hazel is
walking behind her. Phoebe turns away and saw Hazel following her.

"Excuse me. What are you doing??" Phoebe said looking at Hazel sternly.

"What do you mean??" Hazel said confused.

Phoebe rolled her eyes and said."I meant
why are you following me?"

"Oh... Umm... Well, Mrs. Astley told me to ask you to take me to this address. She said this is the address where I'll be living" Hazel said while giving a piece of paper to Phoebe.

Phoebe snatched the paper and read the writings on it. She notices that their house address is written on it.

Why would my mother give our address to this girl??

"I Can't..." Phoebe said looking at Hazel.

"Why?... Mrs. Astley said you are free after class" Hazel asked confused.

"Well... Uhm... Something came up... I got to go now... Bye," Phoebe said awkwardly and left.

Phoebe went to an elite room in the university. When she got there she saw Hades and Alistair playing a video game.

"Hey... We thought had already gone home...Why are you still here?" Hades asks Grabbing the remote and pausing the game.

"Well, some weird just happened. I think I shouldn't go home" Phoebe said as she sat on the sofa

"I think you should go home." Hades said.

"What?! I just send that I don't want to..."

"Come on... I'll drive you home"

"Fine..." She stood up grabbed her bag and head to the parking lot.

Hades and Phoebe walk towards Hades's car. Hades opened the door. Phoebe smiled and thanked him. Hades closed the door and walk over to the driver's side of the car. And he started to drive.

"So what are you guys up to??" Phoebe asks while looking out the window.

"Uhmm... Well, my cousin is opening his new bar at Kingswood avenue. So Alistair and I will go and check it out." Hades said.

They finally arrived at her family's mansion.

"Look your parents are home." Hades said.

Phoebe looked at the driveway and saw her parent's cars. Hades looked at Phoebe and saw happiness on her face. He rarely saw this emotion in Phoebe's face before. She never has this expression going home.

Phoebe got out of the car but hades stopped her.

"Wait... I have something for you..." Hades said as he gets out of the car. They walked towards the back of the car.

Hades opens the compartment of the car.
Inside the car is a paper bag from Channel. Hades grab it and gave it to Phoebe.

"Wow... What is this for??" Phoebe ask
confused.

"Really!! you don't remember..."

"Yeah... Sorry is it something important"

"Yes... Very important"

"Can you just tell me what is so... important today? I'm very confused..."

"It's your birthday dummy." Hades said while messing with Phoebe's hair.