Chapter 8

After a week since Austin came back, the past few days have been chaos. Phoebe is walking to her class with Bianca and Sheila when they saw their classmates blocking their classroom door.

"What is going on?" Bianca ask.

"Why are you blocking the door? The teacher might arrive soon" one of their classmates asked.

Those guys are Austin's new friends/goons. As their Classmates keep on complaining Phoebe just stood there, observing the situation. Suddenly they heard a loud sound.

BANG!!!

The students stopped and tried to see what going on inside. Phoebe sigh and pushed through her classmates until she saw the boys who are blocking the door.

The boys stared at her and told her that she's not allowed to go in. She gave the boy a death glare. His face started to become pale so he let her into the classroom. She saw a table that is overturned and Austin in front of Hazel who is shivering in fear. Then Austin slams his hand on Hazel's table. Making Hazel jump.

"Leave the poor girl alone will you?" Phoebe said calmly and sat on her respected seat. She hung her bag on the hook beside the table and calmly took out her pencil case and her books. She saw Austin look at her in her peripheral view.

"I was just offering her a part-time job" Austin said. Which made Phoebe roll her eyes.

"What kind of offer that you have to bother everyone else. And making the poor girl shake in fear?" Phoebe asked.

"It's nothing for you to be concerned about and it's completely harmless" He said. Phoebe chuckled.

"Are trying to make her your slave??. Tch... Classic Austin" Phoebe said as she shakes her head. "Like the last time" she added making Hazel look at her.

"No this time she's getting paid. And I found out that she's a scholar here so I figured that maybe she needs money so I offered her to be my slave" He said. I looked at my classmates at the door and sigh.

"Can you at least let our classmates in?" Phoebe asked. Austin pause for a minute and nod at his goons at the door. Making them move out of the way. Hazel looked at Phoebe with surprise in her eyes. She winks at her.

"So what do you say?? Do you agree??" He asks staring intensely at Hazel.

"O-of course not" Hazel said. Making Austin Growl.

He was about to say something when the teacher arrived. He moved away from her and turn his table up and sat down beside Phoebe.

______________________________________________________________________

Cafeteria.

"Sorry, What?!" Alistair said in amusement.

"I told you. He asked Hazel to be his slave. What part do you not understand?!" Phoebe said in annoyance. Making her stab the fork on her salad. Alistair keeps making her repeat what she said.

"Easy on the poor lettuce." Hades said as he sat beside Phoebe.

"So what were you guys talking about" he asked teasing Phoebe. She shoots him a glare. He chuckled.

"You" Phoebe pointed her fork at Alistair and moved the fork to hades. "Explain it to him. I'm so tired of explaining" she added and continued eating her salad. She heard the door slam on the wall making a loud sound. Causing her to look up. She jolted up from her seat and cover her mouth in pure shock.

"Oh My God!. She said yes?!" She said as she saw Austin walk in with Hazel following him carrying his bag and books like a personal maid aka slave. Students began whispering around them.