Chapter 12

"We definitely need a plan" Hades said while pacing back and forth. but suddenly he smirked and faced Phoebe and Alistair. "I have an idea" He said

"What is it??" Alistair said as he sat down the couch. Phoebe stood up from the stool and sat on the love seat across the couch.

"So we will make Hazel fall in love and break her heart" He said as he sat down on the couch beside Alistair. Phoebe scoffed and crossed her legs.

"Sounds like a cliche love story. It's too easy"Phoebe said and put her tea at the coffee table.

"No, It's a great idea, and since both Hades and I will be in board meetings, social gatherings and we will always visit the JS Head Office. Hazel will be uncomfortable because she will be working with us" Alistair said.

"Then who will be the guy? It's either Alistair and Hades" Phoebe asked.

"Then it can't be Alistair" Phoebe added. Alistair looked at her with a confused look.

"What?! Why?!" He asked.

"It will be too obvious. You the playboy of the school. She would think that you're just toying her"Phoebe explained.

"So it's Hades then" Alistair said. They look at Hades waiting for his approval. Hades just stared at them.

"We'll take that as a yes" Alistair said. Phoebe suddenly stood up.

"Ok, we'll start tomorrow. Let's meet here after school" She said and pick up her bag and left the penthouse.

___________________________________

University

PHOEBE arrived at the school very early so she wouldn't be forced to be with Hazel and Austin in the same car. She walks through the halls and she notices that everyone is staring at her. Everyone is looking at their phones then they would look at her.

"PHOEBE!!" She turned around and saw Sheila running towards her. When she reached her Sheila showed her phone. She saw an article with a picture of Hazel from the red carpet and Austin. The headlines said, "ASTLEY FAMILY SECRET REVEALED".

"Oh my god" Phoebe said in shock.

"Is this true?" Bianca asked as she make her way towards them. Phoebe nodded. Three of them continued walking, the stopped in front of Phoebe's locker. Phoebe opened her locker and found two paper bags, one of them is from Dior. She opened the bag and found a box inside is a new bag from Dior. On the top of the bag is a small card.

sorry for ruining your bag

-Hazel

"Who is it from?" Bianca asked. Phoebe fold the card and mumbled "no one". she put the bag inside the locker and took out her business administration book. She sigh and started walking to the classroom with Bianca and Sheila.

AFTER class Phoebe went to the School's rooftop. She needed to talk with her half-brother and since she has known him for a couple of years, she knew that he would be there.

When she got she saw Austin laying on the bench. Phoebe put on a mischievous smile. She walks closer and waves her hand to see if he's awake or not. He showed no signs of consciousness. So she pushes him off the bench causing him to fall and wake up.

"Ow" He mutter. He look up and saw Phoebe laughing at him. He got up and brushed off the dust on his uniform.

"Hello, my defective brother" Phoebe said as she sat down. She put her bag beside her.

"Oh, So you're going call me that forever?" He asked making Phoebe chuckle. "And I noticed you didn't add the ugly part. So... I will forgive you for calling me defective" he added