Chapter 9

Since it's the weekend Phoebe has to go to a fashion week in Paris along with Hades and Alistair. Three of them are invited to attend Christian Dior fashion week.

Three of them will meet up at the airport. Phoebe is the first one to arrive at the airport. She's been standing outside the airport for an hour and a half. Both of the boys are super late. They're supposed to meet at 10 am and it's currently 11:30 am.

Phoebe is tapping her foot impatiently waiting for the boys to arrive. She pulls out her phone and dialed Hades's number. It rang for a couple of minutes then he picked up the phone.

"Where the hell are you?!!!" Phoebe yelled at the phone. "You're supposed to be here half an hour ago." She added.

"Ok calm down we'll be there. In 5...

4...3...2.......1...." Right after he said one a car parked in front of her. The door opened revealing Hades and Alistair.

"We're here" they both said. Phoebe glared at them and walk away.

"You both are lucky that I have a fucking Private plane. Or both of you will be fucking swimming to Paris!!" Phoebe yelled at them while walking. The airport's staff guided them to the private plane.

Hades and Alistair looked at each other. Knowing that they're both screwed. Phoebe only cusses when she's mad. Phoebe hated being late. She hated when things don't go well as she planned.

Phoebe entered the plane with a very upset look on her face. She sat down on a seat near the window. Hades and Alistair sat on the seats that are across Phoebe's seat.

Good thing that the paparazzi don't know that they're leaving today or else. There will be a lot of pictures of her getting mad.

As soon as they step foot on the private plane. Phoebe immediately walks to her favorite seat which is the window seat. Alistair attempted to sit beside her but she glare at her. He flinched and sat across her beside Hades.

The plane took off and still, Phoebe never said a word to them. They tried asking questions that may interest her in talking to them. But they failed to grab her attention. After a few minutes of ear-ruining silence, Phoebe decided to speak up.

"Why are you late?" Phoebe said while looking at the window. She heard Alistair chuckle, she turned to him.

"You sound like a teacher" He said and laughs. He notices that none of them are laughing with him. So he decided to shut his mouth.

"We went clubbing last night and we woke up late" Hades explains.

A stewardess walk towards them and offered them a bottle of Champagne. All of them nod, she gave them their glasses and poured the Champagne. She put the bottle on a bucket of ice and left. Phoebe took a sip of her Champagne and look at the window.

"Please. forgive us??" Alistair said but Phoebe didn't respond. She took another sip of her Champagne. She waiting for a specific sentence that she wanted to hear.

"Look. We're sorry. What can we do to earn your forgiveness?" Hades said. She smiled, lean back to her chair, and crossed her legs.

"I was waiting for those words" She said The boys let out a sigh of relief.

"Well... After the fashion show. We'll walk around Paris. You two will buy everything that I want" she said sipping her Champagne. She raise her glass and looked at the boys.

"Deal?" She asked the boys smiled and raised their glasses.

"Deal" they both said and clink their glass.

The plane landed in Paris. Since they are already late they immediately left the plane and straight to the car. They arrived at the hotel, they went up to their hotel rooms.