an update.. and the beginning of.. more updates....

hi yes its me again, not even 24 hrs after saying "ill just wait till i get my room to continue growing wings"

well.

me and a fellow flockmember whitewinterwolf82 have been doing a TON of research on wing growth, and although we havent got that far, winter made a discovery about how axolotls have extremely amazing quick regenerative abilities, and it has something to do with stem cells. he thought to implement that process into wing growth to speed it up. im not going to go into detail rn, gonna wait till we get all the research done, but! winter made a subliminal and ive been listening to it for a few hours and.. for the first time in forever, progress! my wings are actually hurting and its caused by something other than chairs! i could feel my shoulder blades sort of rubbing against the muscles of my wings when i was laying down too it was w e i r d and when i stood up my back felt all heavy like i actually had wings. so i am VERY happy rn (tho i womt be for long because i am reading a very sad book... hahah....) anyways yall should go listen to the sub!
Its called Grow Wings// Avian Subliminal and its by winters audio.
anyways i am off to go continue reading! hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahjsjxkw :(

see yall soon!

~rei