Thomas-horror movie🎥

WARNING:FLUFF

WORDS:407

Y/N POV

I lied on my bed scrolling through the gram until I heard the doorbell ring. I jumped out of my bed and rushed to the door and opened it slightly but when I saw who it was I opened it fully.

It was Thomas my boyfriend! I jumped into his arms and cuddled into his chest

"someone missed me" He said as he cuddled back until he put me down.

"I very much did" I replied with a smile and took off his coat for him

"Thank you my love"   he replied back as i pulled his hand over to the couch. I stood up to make some nice hot coffee since it was a chilly day. I returned with two cups of hot coffee in my hands and sat them down on our coffee table. I snuggled into his chest as i lightly kissed his neck and wrapped my arms around him. 

"What movie love?" He asked as he wanted me to have a say in the movie

"I don't mind you choose" I replied since i didn't know what to pick. I picked up my coffee and slowly drank it getting all the warm juice in my system. I sneakily looked at what movie he picked and he picked Zebun (I havn't watched it yet so pls don't be mad) which is a horror movie!
"Tommy do we have to watch it?" I asked a little bit scared of what I was going to watch 

"Can we pleaseeeeeee watch it. You let me pick as well" He said with puppy dog eyes. DANG, he knew i couldn't resist those dark brown eyes 

"Fine but your staying over tonight" I said as i lied down onto the coach 

"Deal!" He called excitedly and laid next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed play.

THOMAS' POV

y/n cuddled up in my chest as a zombie popped out of no where i kissed her head as i knew she was scared. 

I kinda picked a horror movie out on purpose but it was for a good reason! I knew she would be scared so then she'll cuddle up in my chest and i could be with her protecting her and then she'll thank me later for staying with her overnight. The movie ended and i turned the tv off and carried her of to bed.

I gently put her into her bed and took of my shirt then get in with her.

A/n

HI guys this is my second book with all his charecters and requests are on so dont be afriaid to ask me for image. sorry for my spelling mistakes but other than that enjoy my book!