Sam-Jealous💝

AN
I'm so sorry guys I kinda put this on hold for a month but I'll post when I can!

YN POV
I was still mad at Sam and he still hanging out with Joanna he didn't even mean it when he said sorry.When I was sitting by my self at lunch someone sat in front of me. It was Dylan he was social and popular I was surprised that none of his friends were around him.
"hi I'm Dylan" he said putting his hand out
"Hi I'm Y/N As you might know"
"if you don't mind me asking why are you by yourself and not Sam?"he asked eating French fries
'he's gone to play with Joanna" I said clearly rolling my eyes while me and him let out a giggle. I saw Sam staring at me while me and Dylan talked. He kept on making jokes and we laughed hysterically a way Sam never made me laugh.

I saw jealously burning in Sam's eyes he felt what I felt when he was with Joanna.we had to go back to class and Dylan showed me off to some friends and we laugh so hard some of us fell on the floor. Joanna was talking and laughing with Sam but he was only staring into my soul it was kinda creepy. The past few day I started playing with Dylan and his gang I had the most fun in my life, Sam did try to talk to me but I ignored him mostly because Dylan pulled me away. After school mother arranged a play date with Sam obviously she didn't know that we were in a situation. When Sam came over I awkwardly hugged him like a hug with a auntie that held you once when you were two. The parents caught up blah blah blah I had to take him into my room and when we got there it was dead silence.
"Listen YN You can keep hanging out with Dylan he's not a good person"he said
"And you are?" I snapped back in a instant which left him shock since he never saw that side of me,
"Just because you're allowed to hang out with other people doesn't mean I can't!  your not the boss of me." I said with anger boiling in my eyes. We both had anger in our eyes but then both of us made eye contact for a second until I broke it.

"At least Dylan has been faithful to me, you started hanging with Joanna and kept on saying 'oh I'll hang with you tomorrow' but Dylan has been inclusive unlike you Sam" i said throwing the teddy he gave me on my 7th birthday, we always used to give each other little stuff but we both got each other teddies and swore we would keep them for ever and ever, but today I broke the promise.
"Just let me talk for once!" sam said raising his voice which quickly grabbed my attention.
"Listen I'm really sorry, I want to speak more time with Joanna so maybe she would like me more but I was wrong I knew I was wrong when I forgot about my best friend. I really shouldn't have chose anyone over you Y/N. I'm really sorry so please please forgive me." he said begging me he even got on his knees I brang him up off his knees and hugged him tightly
"I forgive you"I said nuzzling in his shoulder
"But you got to admit, you were jealous" i said giggling a bit
"So we're you!" sam said while following my actions.

The next day of school we parted with Dylan and Joanna.
"can we still be friends?"Dylan asked
"Of course we can!" I said happily I heard Joanna's and Sam's conversation while walking over to the table me and used to always sit on
"But Sam dont leave me for that ugly freak" Joanna says pulling Sams arm restraining him from walking
"well I am, so bye!" he said pulling his arm back to his side and walking back to our usual spot. And it all worked out in the end even with Dylan.