Bad way...

AN
So uh basically I have a few drafts and I'll might as well just post them n yea

It was summer in the glade and the runners thought they found a way out and everyone was shocked. They haven't had any traces of getting a way out but after 3 years of looking it all payed off. Newt had a lot of things on how to get people out safely so did the runners but it was a big decision to make because they created the whole glade and they can't give that up now after three whole years.

Newt has been so stressed about work that he hasn't came out of his room only for meals, which he took to his room. When we finally got out of the maze I had a long scar from the bridge of my nose to my right cheek same with the most of the gladers. When we reached wicked and planned on going to escape in a day or two. Janson decided to call out names for people who should be taken to a secret place in wicked not home. It was the usual, a secret place for your memory back, of course no one on our table believed that but everyone else got excited
"Shawn, Ed, caddy, Anne,Olivia and last but not least YN" janson said with excitement knowing he tricked everyone to thinking that he was nice. The whole table had its eyes on me, only me but when I was walking to a white room the person looking at me the most was Newt. I was lead to a white room with curtains covering all the medical stuff so no one could see but when we went in they injected something into all of our arms which made my vision go black and then a thud. I woke up to be naked under a thin white blanket on a white bed with red splotches of blood on them I wanted to scream and move but I couldn't so I laid still. They let us rest for a bit after injecting everything. While they finished we went back to the cafeteria and I found the group everyone from my table asked questions but I didn't answer. I felt different but In a bad way...

CLIFFHANGER YALL CAN IMAGINE THE REST BC I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE.