Samual-Run away

Warning:swears
Words:425
Samual POV
I'm done I'm fucken done with my dad. I can't take it anymore. I'm like his money maker and he treats me so badly. It was night and everyone was asleep I had already packed my bags now was to wake up Beckett. We've planned this on the way home after my story telling. I shook him awake rather harshly and he nearly hit me.Ouch.
"I'm ready, now you got to get ready aswell" i said  as I walked away to get some food.

💸

He finally finished packing up and I got enough food to last a month and we found $300 dollars! And just took it for safe keeping. We were already hiking but then I remembered Y/n! I told Buckett that we had to see her one last time. We walked to her house and I used a ladder near the backyard to get to her window. I knocked and saw her wake up from her sleep and look at the window In horror  she slowly opened the window and once she saw me hugged me but and I hugged back but then I pulled away and cut to the chase.
"i'm running away" i said as she looked at me at shook.
"WHAT?!" she whispered/ yelled
"well I want to come with you" She said confidently
"no no, your not going, your staying"
"NO IM COMING, sorry but I'm moving and if I'm not coming I will bloody kill my elf because I can't live without you. And if you jut leave me 3 years of our relationship will go out the window." She said trying not to cry but a tear fell down from her eye, I quickly wiped it away with my thumb.
"Fine you can come with. Pack up love" I said giving up
Y/n finally packed up and then we took off

💸

We found a house that was still standing  we slowly opened the door
"Hello?" Beckett yelled
"No one. Ok..." Y/n said, we walked in and turned on a light. The house still had power, lucky us! We explored the house and there was two beds. Welp Y/n and me are sharing one. We went to bed since we woke up at 11pm and now it was 2am. Got in bed so did Y/n. I pulled her close to my body since it was a pretty cold day. I also pulled the blanket around us. I kissed her soft lips before we fell into a deep slumber.