Our Little Secret Part 2

I woke up to see Marie sound asleep on my chest. I kissed her forehead not wanting to tell her to get off of me so Iris doesn't see just yet. Out of boredom I pulled out my phone, but it wasn't long til I felt a gentle kiss on my cheek. I smiled and stared down at Marie.

"Good morning." I whispered before pushing my lips against hers. I felt her smile during the kiss which made my heart melt.  She sat up, putting her hands on each side of my face to deepen the kiss. My lips trailed from hers down to her neck. I swiftly turned us over, so I was facing down at her. She tilted her head to the side, giving me more room to continue gently biting at her neck. I pulled my lips away and stared at her while my hand slowly inched closer to between her legs. After waiting for her look of approval, I gently rubbed her. She let out a sharp breath and her body tensed up. I could feel how wet she was getting through her clothes.

"More." She quietly begged. I smirked and took off her underwear, gently tracing my fingers along her. "Please." She whispered. I complied, slowly pushed my fingers inside of her. She let out a pretty gasp.

I put my opposite hand over her mouth, my fingers speeding up inside of her. "Be quiet for me Baby." I whispered down at her. She let out muffled whines that did nothing but encourage me to go harder. I felt her dig her nails into my back, and I thought about how good it would sting in the shower later.

Minutes felt like seconds and the need to make her feel good stopped my hand from getting tired. Before long she threw her head back and came on my fingers. "Clean up your mess Slut." I smiled, pushing my fingers passed her lips and into her mouth. After removing my fingers I leaned down and kissed her, tasting her on her lips.

Quite awake now, we watched TV together. We made sure to remain a decent distance away from each other just in case Iris woke up, which she eventually did. We were all watching a movie and eating some of the left over snacks from last night. "What's on your neck?" Iris asked Marie from across the couch.

Marie grew red as her hand trailed up to the pretty marks I left on her neck. "Oh god, my make up came off, didn't it?" She asked. "I hooked up with some girl the night before you guys picked me up from the airport." She giggled. I smiled to myself, knowing that wasn't the case.

"Lucky girl." I remarked, smiling at Marie. We locked eyes for a second, a slight grin on her lips. 

"And you didn't tell us?!" Iris asked excitedly. "Tell us everything!"

"She was really good," Marie shrugged. "I'm glad it finally happened."

I smiled to myself, and the topic eventually drained away as they both concluded their thoughts. We all sat on the couch, enjoying ourselves, but only Marie and I knew our little secret.