Day 5

Again, I'm sorry this is late I've just been having a depression streak. I hope you enjoy!  

MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH

It was just the time for another 'small' alien invasion, just the perfect time for Hal. He shoved the blue alien the blue and red contrasted against each other. The brunette quickly flew above making a glowing green gun in a blink of an eye. He aimed bringing his legs closer to him before be launched the bullet. It soared in the air before a hitting anther alien, knocking it out effectively. 

Aiming his gun again he drew his eyes off of his surroundings, aiming for the blue skinned alein creeping up behind Batman. Smirking deviously Hal pulled the trigger, but something hit his back. Hal winced spinning behind only to find a ship. 

The enemy's ship...

It was nothing like the past alien reports said they were, it had sharp edges nothing like the round ones described. The wings of the plane were jutted out shaped like a bats with a futuristic webbing the sine of it made of the same shiny metal. The cockpit was open nothing to cover the heads of the pilots. The sharp front of she ship was long and sharp a knife like point at the tip of it. 

Scowling Hal created a fist become smashing the ship down, taking the blue skinned pilot with it. The ship burned and Hal took off towards the mother ship grinning. 'Jordan don't you fucking dare.' Hal grinned wider answer the comm link 'Yes the fuck I am!' he launched towards the mother-ship as the league protested. If only Hal knew what laid for him when he got there...

- - -

Hal's breath was raspy his body ached dully from the fight. Another blue skinned alien laid at his feet dead holding a bloody blade. Hal sighed, slumping against the control panel as the alarm blared red. The flashing hurt Hal's eyes and the loud beeping was causing a headache at his already throbbing head. Gripping his wound tighter the brunette closed his eyes, the loud ringing in his ears was nauseating. 'I-I, don't k-know if i'll... B-be able t-t-to m-make it out...' he said barely managing the words as his head ached his knees giving out on him as he feel onot the floor. 

He wasn't scared, he just... Accepted it his body unable to move further. He laid on the floor his knees kept to his chest as his teeth chattered his eyes unable to open and his ears ringing loudly. He couldn't tell if it was from the blaring alarm or his own body. 'Don't you fucking die on me Hal.' the gravely voice sent Hal a smile the world fading in and out. the last thing he saw was the feet of his lover...

- - -

"I am here to Honor the life of Harold (Hal) Jordan, A pilot with no fear, a best friend, a husband and a hero. May his life move on peacefully..." The atmosphere was clouded with grief and misery. 'Unlike what Hal would have wanted' Bruce thought his eyes tearing up at the thought of his lost lover. The entire league showed up, Barry and Ollie stood comforting each other while another person stood next to the side. She had straight black hair a braid weaved together two loose strands thick strand of hair from each side of her head before it gathered in the middle, finishing off with the braid. Her green eyes held sorrow and misery, tear tracks lead down her face as more tears followed the tracks. She wore a plain black dress a green lantern symbol was pinned on her black jacket. The sun parted between the clouds flowers surrounding Hal's gravestone a as a green butterfly landed on the headstone. Smiling softly he placed his white rose on the gravestone, the butterfly hadn't moved. Bruce's eyes leaked with tears as he smiled fondly at the butterfly before turning away leaving another person to lay their flower. 

- - -

"I miss you Hal, I miss you so god damn much."

sorry for the heavy angst but I needed it there is smut in the next chapter so be warned. (today's chapter will be posted in the morning so sorry for these late chapters)

- Moth signed out <3