Day 6

Fluff and smut people!

Hal sighed turning over in his 'sleep.' Well to be honest he was meant to be sleeping but he just couldn't. He faced his husband taking in his model like features for what seemed like the thousandth time. His dark hair messily spreed over the pillow, his dark lashes glowing in the moonlight and his sharp jawline was as sharp as a knife. A small scar was on his left cheek just below his mouth. Raising one brow Hal reached out for his face, softly cupping his jaw in his hand rubbing the small discoloured area of skin. Those blue eyes Hal loved so much opened sleepily the bags under his eyes barely noticeable despite his pale skin tone. "Honey-" "What's this scar from?" 

The sudden question caught Bruce off guard this time one of his brow's raised. "Oh curious are we?" He pulled his husbands hips to his smiling deviously as Hal blushed avoiding his baby blue eyes. "Well if really wan't to know you'll have to earn it..." This time the brunette smirked pushing Bruce away and straddling his lap. Leaning down Hal's hot breathe touched his neck "yes daddy~" Bruce flushed before looking at his husband lust in his eyes. A small bight on his ear caused Bruce to grunt sexually. "Ohhh, someones sensitive~" Hal purred backing up teasingly from his face. "You'll have to earn it, Daddy~" Bruce dick hardened. "Baby I don't think you heard me..." Smiling Bruce flipped Hal onto the bottom his arms pinning his above his head in one swift motion. "Your working for it." Hal blushed his cock also becoming hard. Smirking he took of his pajama pants releasing his long cock. It was 9 inches of pure bliss to Hal, his mouth watering at the sight. His hands now free, he grabbed at it before his hand was smacked. 

"Naughty boy, No touching unless I say so." He shook his finger from side to side before he pulled his hand towards his cock. Bruce let a low moan as he stroked himself closing his eyes as he tilted his head back. Hal tried to edge towards his own cock before he froze. "No touching slut, now. You want to be a good boy for daddy don't you?" Bruce lifted his head back down facing his lover. His cock hardened at the sight of him. His was pooled with duel, his plump lips slightly open and those large hazel eyes looking up innocently. Realizing the taller's question he nodded frantically his eyes laser focused on Bruce's. "Good little slut, now" he brought his finger towards Hal's mouth. Opening his mouth he let his fingers slip in. "Suck." He declared as the brunettes mouth closed. He rolled his tongue along the long slender fingers himself moaning as Bruce shoved them farther back. 

Swirling his tongue along the fingers he felt the smooth scarred digits down to the bottom before going up. Looking up at Bruce he looked for approval only to find his cock near his face. Pulling his fingers out the taller motioned for Hal to get onto his knees. Shuffling he let his feet rest under his thighs. Looking up at Bruce he waited. "Now you good little slut, I'm going to open you up get ready for Daddy's cock. And you will be sucking on my cock my little whore." He finished as Hal's irritated cock started to hurt from being hard. Nodding he raised high onto his knees before Bruce motioned for him to sit on the floor. 

Getting up he slid of the bed ripping his pants off his shirt long discarded. Kneeling he waited for his master. Grinning he grabbed a plain black leather collar sliding around Hal before clipping it on. Pulling on the leash, Hal's head was pulled forward getting closer to his lovers cock. "Suck." The brunette wasted no time, he liked Bruce dragging his hot tongue to the tip before moving back up. "S-stop teasing," He growled pulling the leash as Hal stopped. Rolling his eyes Hal slowly took the cock in his mouth. The brunette moaning sending a shiver up Bruce's spine. 

His tongue swirled around the tip before swallowing the large dick. Bruce rubbed his hand in his hair letting out a sigh as he tipped his head back. "Good little slut, keep sucking." Moaning again Hal bobbed his head bringing his hand up to rug on his balls. Bruce let out a husky moan thrusting his hips int Hal's mouth. The younger let out a chocked noise before bobbing his head again swallowing his. He gagged slightly as the tip touched the back of his throat before he started swallowing again. Above him Bruce was a mess, he let out low growls and moans blush rubbed across his face. 

Letting out a moan Bruce released the white liquid running down Hal's throat. Pulling his cock out he sent his lover a lust filled smile. "What a good little slut, I think baby deserves a little treat." Hal's eyes lit up his head bobbing as his did before. A small line of his sticky cum rolled down the side of his mouth. "Ah, ah, ah, Daddy wants you to swallow all of his cum." Bruce wiped the small dribble back into Hal's hot mouth. 

Yanking on the leash he pulled Hal up into his arms, the brunettes own cock leaking pre-cum. "P-please Daddy~"

- - - (sorry to end it short I'm tired and need to get this posted soon)

Hal lied down his eyes drooping closed, his eyes still glued to that scar. Bruce looked back into his lovers eyes his hand massaging Hal's sore back. "W-what was that scar from?" Bruce smiled before hugging his lover tightly. 

"I did say I would tell you didn't I?"

Today's chapter is coming on time today!

-Moth signed out <3