Day 10

Title: The little things

Hal stared at the wall, his back hunched and turned away from the rest of the room. His hazel eyes were unfocused and glazed over as if he was watching a show sleep deprived. (Defiantly have no experience) "Hal? Baby, are you there?" A firm hand placed on hi shoulder. Hal flinched before breathing a sigh of relief flinging bis head back. "Bruce! You almost gave me a heart attack!" The taller smiled before bringing Hal back into the black leather couch. Smirking Hal grabbed his dark red die and bringing him onto his lips. Melting into the kiss he closed his surprised eyes. "Have a good day at work baby," Turning his head back to the sitting up and walking out the door closing it on his way out. Smiling softly his blue eyes looked back at the wall Hal was staring at. Bruce will remember that.

- - -

Hal sighed his feet barely touching the salty sea spray, his old boots were soaked with it. His brown hair flew back with the wind desperately grabbing his scalp, his jacket was thrown on half of his shoulder exposed against the fur. Underneath of the sweater was a red wool sweater coated with warmth against his skin. His eyes were closed and he leaned forward letting the breeze comfort him. When he finally opened his hazel eyes he could see a familiar pair of combat boots coated in black. "Hey, Jason." Hal grinned as his friend joined him on the wood flooring. The two sat in silence enjoying the comfortable silence between them... "Bruce is being a asshole again," Hal raised a brow at him at his stared at the horizon. "But isn't he always an asshole." Hal joked elbowing the other as he chuckled slightly before looking at his gloved hands his smiled fading. "What did he do? I'll beat him up for you-" "He's just, Ugh!" 

Jason pulled his face in his hands letting them rub through his black hair the two white steaks bouncing right back. "He just won't leave me alone! The old bastard is always hovering over me!" He yelling into the air. Hal looked down at his hands, thinking. Closing his eyes he leaned to the side his hair flopping onto the other shoulder as he slung his arm around the others shoulder. He felt Jason's breathing stop before he leaned his head over Hal's. For the rest of the night they sat there, hugging one another. Jason would remember that.

- - -

Damien felt the sweat dripping down his temple as he punched the bag anger leashing out. "Angry?" A voice came from behind him. Turning on his heel he meet his 'fathers friends' face, his brown hair sticking to his sweaty face. He wore a black tank top with black athletic pants that clung to his legs. "What do you want Jordan," He sneered crossing his arms over his chest. "Want a duel? You seem mad." He walked to the sparring mats waiting exactingly. Damien scoffed turning back to the punching bag. "Scared i'm too good for you, I would be too if  were you." He said as a smirk grew on his face. The younger froze his body going rigid before he turned around walking to the mats. Throwing his gloves to the side Hal smirked taking a stance. "Might as well give up!" Damien smirked "Don't get cocky Jordan."

Black hair stuck to his forehead as he pinned the other down. Hal groaned smacking his head backwards onto the floor he sighed. "Fine, you win." Damien smirked and let go of him standing up. Hal rubbed his head before he smirked tripped Damien as he walked away. Or tried to before he reached the floor. "Why you." He turned around as he ran after the brunette. Damien will remember that.  

- - -

"Are you alright?" Dick turned around to see who's voice it was hopefully. His hope deflated seeing his fathers boyfriend. "Fine." He continued to eat sneaking glances at Hal. Sighing the brunette decided to leave him alone and go for the food Alfred had left for him... Or at least that's what Dick predicted. 'I mean everyone's gone to their sides of the house with their dinner.' He felt his eyes widen when the elder sat beside him. After Ha; dug into his food he looked back at the baby blue eyes staring at him and smiled. Hal finished his dinner and waited for Dick to finish his, before walking out of the room. Dick will remember that.

- - -

Sorry if this is late and short I've been sick :/

-Moth <3