Happiest I have ever been

Hal sighed as he his now husband. His usually slicked back hair dripping over his face, and onto his vibrant blue eyes. His suit was a golden white with a matching tie contrasting against his dark hair. Hal smile softened and happy tears dripped down from his hazel eyes. Rough hands cupped the sides of his face, and thumbs rubs against his cheeks. Locking eyes with Bruce he felt his heart stop and the butterfly's in his stomach multiply. Sparking eyes matched with blues and soft purple swarmed together like the eye of a storm. Black pupils reflected his own eyes, shining with happiness and pure bliss. As the thumbs drifted up and down his cheeks Hal closed his eyes leaning in to those tempting pink lips. The kiss was soft and sweet, each of them leaning against one another. The sun brightened the sky and drifting clouds, the sky turning to a merge of blue and pink. The claps from dear friends and family drifted past their ears as they deepened their kiss. Leaves swarmed around the perfect trees and fluttered onto the green grass. Breaking the passionate kiss, Bruce pulled Hal closer hugging him with a tight squeeze and whispering into to his ear. "This is the happiest I have ever been." 

Sorry for the short chapter i am currently working on 2 writing projects but I promise ill post something longer later :)

-Keith sighing out <3