Chapter 6: Defence the line

(A/N: So you guys want to see Y/N wife in action, your wish is my command)

In the forest...
21:00pm...
Nightfall...
3rd person pov

The white fang where handing to the town, They have 500,000 men and 20,000 grimm on their side. They were lead by adam to attack the town, he doesn't care about faunus living there, He was to killed them.

On the other side...

A portal appear in the forest, Out jump out was soldiers in green uniform, and the large portal and it came was large armour vehicles...

And this...

Lead by none other them (W/N)

Lead by none other them (W/N). She order her army to defend the hill.

10 "Devestator" land destroyer

25 Rocket artillery

300 Machine gun nest

25 sniper

Spy: Ma'am, Our defence line as been completed.

W/N: Good! Now we wait for the trap.

Spy: Are you sure your husband send you here.

W/N: *rubbing her own belly* My husband always love me. And yes.

Spy: Ok ma'am.

W/N: *Though* Adam, your heading to my trap, I will have my revenge *evil smirk*

White fang side...

White fang army march towards the towns, but where they about to head for a hill, An explosion happen all across the forest, when that happen, bullets rain down the army, adam who witness his army been slaughter. He tells his army to released the grimm beowolfs, but when adam looks up, he seen a yellow small lights heading this way, and that happen the explosion destroyed the hoard army with a minute, adam run towards the battlefield with sword.

Adam: FOR THE WHITE FANG!!

But the explosion impact him. sending him flying in the side of the hill.

Republic rebellion side...

Y/N and Shishiso were watching with binocular in the battlefield, watching onslaught of the white fang, Shishiso was happy seeing their organisations been destroyed, Y/N also was happy to see his wife (W/N) to do the work.

Shishiso: I'm impressed y/n, your wife was the tactical strategies.

Y/N: Mein Gott, Is more beautiful seeing her *smile*.

Shishiso: I like how her talent pregnant fox to join the army.

Y/N: That's was i marry her.

Shishiso: Oh... one, What is the land destroyed.

Y/N: Land destroyed was heavy giant tank with twim 30mm Cannons and the other ones you saw was the rocket artillery, It can destroy far for distinct.

Shishiso: Still, but who care.

Union academy...

New reporter: Union news here, I have tragic news, Atlas airships are heading to the republicans town to purges civilian, but they were destroyed by unidentified flying objects destroying the fleet. And other news, White fang army lead adam has been slaughter by the republic rebelled, The hill was the dead wasteland, but adam disappear on the hill. This is- *turn off*

Blake can't watch this anymore, she left the room and heading towards the roof, She doesn't understand what is going on. She remember y/n that he want be a hero, but only gets beating and throw out, But ruby to the room alone too.

Ruby: Blake, are you alright?

Blake: Yeah, yeah thinking.

Ruby: You miss y/n.

Blake nodded

Ruby: I miss him too.

Blake: His been gone for 3 years and never came back, He's parents were worry. I know his black, but I feel his out there.

Ruby: Well, I hate the headmasters for expelling out of school, I want to kill them.

Blake: me too ruby me too

Scene change on the republic meeting room...

All high ranking were waiting for the meeting to start, but they heard noise coming outside the meeting.

Desmond: [Outside] What-- What do you mean, you forget the song?

Y/N: [Outside] I left my phone in the toliet, But try my.

Desmond: [Outside] Okay, screw-- screw it, no screw! Screw it! Just, t-take my phone and hit "random".

Y/N: [Outside] this?

Desmond: [Outside] no, just hit "random". Okay. Three, two...

🎵I'm a bitch, I'm a lover🎵
🎵I'm a child, I'm a mother🎵
🎵I'm a sinner, I'm a saint🎵
🎵I do not fee-🎵

Desmond: No, Okay, turn it off, turn it off. It didn't work. It did not work...

Y/N: didn't work? I Press many random tune and we came in dramatic entrance!?

Desmond: oh c'mom, Its cool.

Kaone: Son and Y/N, both of you seat!

They did has their are told.

Kaone: Good, Madam Shishiso

She stand up.

Shishiso: Ok everyone, listen the vystal festival will be started in 2 days, so we have to be ready. Oh for y/n

Y/N: Yes madam.

Shishiso: Your parents named "gawr and akagi" right?

Y/N: What!?

Shishiso: Take your parents and get out of their, I know you miss them.

Y/N couldn't believe it, His parents will be free.

Y/N: Yes ma'am! I will saved my parents.

Shishiso smile.

Shishiso: your mission begins today.

To be continue