Chapter 7

They were actually here for some ice breaking games, to get to know each other, since they're coming from different schools and countries.

The game their group was playing was called, I AM NOT ME.

How to play this game? Their group leader, Skye, was explaining to them, "To explain it in an easier way, you have to forget your own names, and your new names are the name of the person sitting on your left."

Shelley looked a bit confused, so she tried to pay more attention to the leader's speech, "So everyone, please tell your name to the person on your right, and let them be you."

"For example, A has to tell B their name, and B has to tell C their name, and so on, so that makes B is now A, and C is now B."

Skye stopped and looked at everyone's reactions, all of them looked confused as fvck, same as him when he first played this game.

Then he continued, "When I asked a question, like, A, what did you ear for breakfast today? B, who is now the new A, should answer the question, instead of A, the real owner of the name."

"Understand? Need me to explain again? Or let's just try a warm up game first?"

Shelley looked at Carys, who looked just as perplexed as she was, "Does that mean you're now Shelley, and if anyone ask something about Shelley, I can't answer it and you must answer for me?"

"I think so..." Carys nodded her head in hesitation.

An Asian girl raised her hand and asked Skye a question, "When we answer the question, like if I am B, the new A now, answering questions on behalf of A, the answer don't have to be the real answer of A, is it?"

To make Skye understand more about her question, the girl added, "like if A had a sandwich this morning, but I answered pancakes, because I don't know what A actually ate, does that count?"

"Yes, that counts, thank you for your question, Prim." Skye answered Prim's questions. "When we answer the question, it doesn't have to be the truth, just that you need to hold back your instincts to talk when your named get called."

"Like the example, if A answered the question, A will be eliminated, because A shouldn't be talking since they are not A anymore."

After the question Prim, the Asian, girl asked, most of them understood the rules of the game more.

For the warm up games, they got to remain their seats, so most of them who sat with their friends were taking their friends names, which was a lot easier than taking a stranger's name, because it turned out that if nobody was answering the question in five second, the person who should answer will be eliminated too.

After that all of them shuffled their seats and everyone now was sitting between strangers.

The Asian girl whose name was Prim, sat between Rion and Shelley, and Shelley got to talk to her.

Shelley introduced herself,"Hi, I am Shelley," then she pointed at Rion, "and he is Rion."

Prim looked at Rion and confirmed his name again, "Rion?"

Rion smiled warmly and explained, "It's a Korean name."

"I see. I am Prim, nice to meet you." Prim had a sweet smile and she sounded really friendly, Shelley thought that she liked Prim already.

So she tried to get to know her more, "Which school are you from?"

Prim answered, "Easton Bay High."

"You're from Easton Bay?" Rion had heard of that town, his dad used to went there for a business trip, and his dad loved it there.