Chapter 12

I'm back y'all but there will be a little flashback in this chapter with a little bit of shock you didn't see coming........

Jaxon's POV

When Mariah passed out after seeing the man at the door, I didn't know what to think. We both rushed to her and I picked her up to lay her on the couch. My mother heard the commotion and went to Mariah while I pulled the guy to my office. I was going to try to wake her but my mother told me she had it. When she said that I took the opportunity to go talk to this mystery man.

Omniscient POV

Once Jaxon walked off with Elijah his brothers followed and they all went to the office. Everyone was having a stand off to see who would move or speak first. Elijah was the first one to speak and started going into detail about everything that had happened and why he was back. But as he was talking Jaxon had a deep stare trying to figure out where he had seen this man before because he recognized the star tattoo on his face. After explaining Jaxon looked up and Elijah turned around when they hard soft knocks on the office door.

Mariah's POV

I woke up on the couch with my head hurting and Jaxon's mom standing over me asking if I was okay. I told her I was fine but I had the craziest dream or at least I thought it was a dream. I asked Jaxon's mom what happen and she told me , I couldn't believe my ears so I got up and walked to Jaxon's office. After standing to the door for what felt like an eternity I knocked on the door. When I heard Jaxon say come in I opened the door and couldn't believe my eyes. There he was Elijah the man who was my first love, the man who I had planned my future with, the father of my miscarried child, the man who shattered my heart.

Omniscient POV

When Mariah walked in the room it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. It wasn't until Mariah spoke up and said the five words that tugged at Elijah's heart, "why did you come back". Elijah was too stunned to speak of course he knew it would be some unresolved feelings but he didn't think that would be the first thing Mariah said to him. But while Mariah was saying her piece, Jaxon was watching from behind his desk putting not only two and two together but he also came to the realization of where he had seen Elijah.

Flashback

September 15th, 2016

Omniscient POV

(The night that Jaxon first met Mariah at the club , dancing and drinking having a good time. Unknown to them that they were being watched from afar, standing in the shadows was the connect that was trying to take over at the club. After a few hours of waiting he saw something that caught his eye, it was Mariah dancing but what really got brought to his attention was the guy she was dancing with since that didn't look like the guy him and his people had a hit out on. His first instinct was to go over there and kind of start a little trouble but he decided against it and just watched them. Feeling a pair of eyes on him Jaxon looked around until he met part of a face and eyes but he didn't think anything of it. But he also saw another pair of eyes but he caught a glimpse of the red star tattoo on the guys face.)

Jaxon's POV

Watching Mariah yell at this guy pissed me off but then it was like a switch went off and I knew where I seen this guy before. But before I could say anything there was a knock at my office door. It was my butler telling me some lady was at the front door pregnant and yelling. As we all walked out the office I saw this brown skin girl standing there with her back to us and when turned around she was pregnant but from the look of Mariah and the guy Elijah's face I knew it was trouble.

Unknown POV

He should've chose me instead of her but now I'm back to shake shit up like I should have before. "Hello cousin and baby daddies"

(Trina)
(Refer back to last chapter)

(Trina) (Refer back to last chapter)

(Vote and Comment)