Chapter 21 part 1

Wedding Day 

October 25th, 2020

Mariah's POV

I can't believe it today is my wedding and I'm so full of emotions. I never would've thought this day would come, hell after Elijah I never thought I would ever be in a relationship again. But he I was about to marry my fine ass man. Since we stayed at different locations. I stayed at my parents house since I went out with my sisters last night, and Jaxon stayed with all the groomsmen at his friends place. I got up and did my routine then went downstairs for some breakfast. Everyone would be arriving soon for the wedding prep and I couldn't wait to put on my dress.

Jaxon's POV

Waking up this morning and thinking today is the day I become a married man. To say excited was an understatement I was so ready for this new chapter with Mariah. Getting up to my morning routine I heard my phone go off and seen that my brother was telling me that breakfast was ready and that the barbers were coming afterwards. After getting everything finished it was almost time to get to the venue and I can't wait to see my baby walk down the isle.

(Small POVS from the wedding party)

Natasha's POV

Y'all I can't believe my girl is really about to get married. I wanted this so bad for she deserves all the happiness in the world and I can't wait until she blesses me with some god babies. Tonight will be epic in more ways than one so stay tuned.

Sabrina's POV

I finally get a pov but I'm super happy for my sister, after everything she has been through I'm glad she found someone to be by her side and that loves her just as much. I can't wait to see her walk down the isle.

Tiffany's POV

Whew damn what up y'all but when I say I'm excited for my girl I truly am. She deserves it and I can't wait to her in her dress. I just hope Jaxon knows that he not only marrying Mariah but he stuck with all of us forever.

Alex's POV

Y'all I can't wait to see the turn out, I'm so happy for my brother and Mariah too. She's the sister I've always wanted. But also tonight will not only be perfect but I will be revealing a surprise by the end of the night.

Stephen's POV

Finally y'all can meet me but even though I don't be around much I still keep up everything. I'm more behind the scenes, but I just want to say I'm happy for my brother. I know he's been wanting this day to happen for a long time. I can't wait to see the turn out ambit also see some eye candy if you know what I mean.

Mariah's POV

After getting everything finished we decided to leave a little early to see the venue and to make sure everything was in place. Arriving we saw all of our security and saw my wedding planner waving as we pulled in. I hugged her and she told me everything was in place, when I stepped inside it was breathtaking. It was everything I wanted and more and the colors where beautiful, I wanted to cry but I didn't want to ruin my makeup. Turning around looking at my mom she said to me are you ready and I said yes I am. Then we made our way to the back to start getting ready.

(The Venue and Reception area with the Decorations and flowers)