Stick 'Em Up

Giovanni was certain that, had there not been a room full of his agents, he would have strode over to Ash and attempted to ravish her, even with her probably attempting to smack him away. In fact, he was contemplating going through with it anyway.

She was being really hot right then.

Ash grinned wickedly and strode forward, until she was by his side, and looped an arm around one of his. Still grinning, she leaned her head back slightly and looked at him with glittering, hooded eyes.

"Well, dear?" she purred.

Oh. He really liked it when she purred. She just gained a sultry quality that got to him...

He cleared his throat before glaring at the still shocked crowd of Rocket agents.

"You heard her!" he thundered, glowering at the fools.

They were so not going to cockblock him. Especially, if he succumb more to her wishes, he'd get laid. Sooner or later. Sooner being more preferable.

He cleared his throat again as his agents scrambled to follow his order and bow and kneel for the new "Queen of the Rockets."

"Do I get to own you too?" Ash quietly teased, still looking at him with those eyes.

Was he breathing? He wasn't sure. He also wasn't controlling the images that were running rampant in his mind, particularly of them in bed, Ash chaining him to that very bed, Ash taking control of the situation and wearing that negligee he had yet to see -

Dominance be damned. If Ash wanted to be dominant and dominate him, hell yes. The image was so hot that he almost just reached over and grabbed onto her, ready to give his agents a show.

Unfortunately, she unstrung her arm from his and flitted away, striding forward and clapping her hands together.

"Let's work hard together!" she said cheerily. And then her look turned dark, though she was still grinning and 'looked' cheery. "I'm sure you all will work hard under me."

Audible gulps were heard around, while Ash turned to the three Rockets she was usually saddled with.

"My chariot, if you will," she said simply, and the three left and came back with a golden-painted chariot that they were the 'horses' for.

The other Rockets stared incredulously, while Giovanni did so discreetly. He didn't want to know or ask why his wife wanted or had a chariot, or how in the world those idiots had managed to (most probably) make one and so quickly. He had a theory that the JJM unit were idiot savants.

"Onwards!" Ash commanded Jessie, James, and Meowth, cracking a belt he dazedly recognized as one of his into the air.

She left and more BDSM images were starting to crowd in his head.

"Get back to work!" he snapped at everyone, before racing after his wife.

Ash Ketchum was a complete and utter princess, but he had a feeling she could probably be a freak in bed when she wanted.

~*~*~

That...had been a thrill. Honestly, Ash hadn't known what she was doing or what she had been thinking of, but she had wanted to make an entrance for her introduction to the Team. And the utter exultation Giovanni seemed to exhibit towards her then hadn't been expected (and was a total bonus), but surprisingly pleased her.

But, well...he was acting weird now.

"Um, you really are weirding me out now, Giovanni," Ash told him plainly.

He blinked at her, still unnervingly close as she finished washing her face and moving along her routine to get ready for bed.

"When do I get to see you in your negligee?" he asked breathlessly.